Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Premier Sports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 2:33pm
When is the Premier Sports preview show? Given that we are told the one that has aired was supposed to be the Eir Sports preview show for Irish audience?
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 2:57pm
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 6:13pm
So what is Premier2 then ?🤔
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 6:46pm
Games are spread over 3 channels.
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2018 at 7:19pm
Just parted with my Shekels... Painless signing up. All seems to be working ok on the Sky Box and Premier Player... 

Worth ÂŁ89 not to endure listening to Galway FM...
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 9:12am
Anyone know if Virgin customers are automatically provided with a Standard internet player Membership when purchasing a TV subscription to Premier Sports.

As is the case with Sky?

Edited by KID A - 31 August 2018 at 9:14am
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 9:43am
It says you can only use it on Virgin’s anywhere service.
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 9:48am
So no catch up TV for Virgin customers? But 7 day on demand video for Sky customers?

Absolutely awful.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

So no catch up TV for Virgin customers? But 7 day on demand video for Sky customers?

Absolutely awful.

Is the premier player on virgin on that virgin go? I just googled it and it’s an app?

Edited by SA14 - 31 August 2018 at 3:32pm
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Absolutely awful.

Is the premier player on virgin on that virgin go?

There is no premier player option for virgin customers paying 9.99 for a sub on the TV. All they get is a live stream of prem sports on virgin's version of sky go.

It really is poor. Sky customers basically get a complete additional service for their ÂŁ9.99.

In order for me, as a Virgin customer to get the 7 day on demand function that sky customers get - I have to pay ÂŁ18.99 a month.
joni_bach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni_bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 8:37pm
Well it's half time in the first games of the season and the Premier Sports coverage hasn't been too bad actually: build-up, match coverage, commentary, half-time talk, all pretty standard. And the Premier Sports livery is black and yellow so if you squint, it looks a bit like BBC Sport. And Ben Whitehouse has made his first dodgy touchline intervention from about 50 metres away of the season so it's same old same old really. Also, they're showing the other two games after this one but with the Ospreys drawing 3-3, might give it a miss.
John View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by joni_bach joni_bach wrote:

Well it's half time in the first games of the season and the Premier Sports coverage hasn't been too bad actually: build-up, match coverage, commentary, half-time talk, all pretty standard. And the Premier Sports livery is black and yellow so if you squint, it looks a bit like BBC Sport. And Ben Whitehouse has made his first dodgy touchline intervention from about 50 metres away of the season so it's same old same old really. Also, they're showing the other two games after this one but with the Ospreys drawing 3-3, might give it a miss.

I turned on just as Mr Whitehouse was instructiong Nigel that Nick Williams had committed a penalty offence. Some things just don't change. I also watched 10 minutes of Zebre v Southern Kings just because I could- that was a lower key presentation but at least it wasnt a dodgy stream.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 10:06pm

Good coverage in fairness Blues v Leinster a cracking game now for Ospreys v Leinster .
kenny90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2018 at 10:52pm
Hi all.
Went for the pay monthly option on Sky, and Premier Sports’ channels became available almost instantly, which was great (as an aside, I have no issues with their coverage so far after an evening of flicking between the Ospreys and Blues matches).
How do you get Premier player? I’ve downloaded the app, whoch is asking for an email address and passwword. However, I don’t recall entering any kind of password when subscribing 🤔.
Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2018 at 12:06am
Originally posted by kenny90 kenny90 wrote:

Hi all.
Went for the pay monthly option on Sky, and Premier Sports’ channels became available almost instantly, which was great (as an aside, I have no issues with their coverage so far after an evening of flicking between the Ospreys and Blues matches).
How do you get Premier player? I’ve downloaded the app, whoch is asking for an email address and passwword. However, I don’t recall entering any kind of password when subscribing 🤔.
First question here:- https://www.premierplayer.tv/component/maqmahelpdesk/support-services/faq/premier-player?Itemid=111
kenny90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2018 at 12:13am
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Originally posted by kenny90 kenny90 wrote:

Hi all.
First question here:- https://www.premierplayer.tv/component/maqmahelpdesk/support-services/faq/premier-player?Itemid=111

Thank you sir đź‘Ť
Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic