Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member
    Posted: 10 September 2018 at 7:18am
Hi. Now I’m living in wales I’m looking to follow Scarlets. I’m a Bont boy by birth! Wife has disability and has blue badge. Just looking for guidance on parking. We like to sit on half way line. What stand would suit us best. Thank you
Sponsored Links

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 11:31am
Welcome Winston.

The more local folk than me will help with the info, I’m sure.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Dafen Turk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 12:34pm
Welcome on board. Most seats on the halfway line are renewed by existing holders year on year. You never know though. Best to go and see Anne and the team in the ticket office for options available. Always very helpful. Good luck.
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 2:41pm
Thank you. I have spoke to Emily in the ticket office. We’re driving down on Wednesday for a chat and a look around
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Winston Winston wrote:

Thank you. I have spoke to Emily in the ticket office. We’re driving down on Wednesday for a chat and a look around
That’s great to hear. Good luck.
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 5:16pm
Mate, you're a Bont boy not only by birth, but by the grace of God. ClapWink

Croeso.

As for where to sit, if the centre seats are all taken you will still get a great view anywhere between the 10m line and 22m. My preference has always been the North stand.

Edited by Rob o'r Bont - 10 September 2018 at 5:19pm
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 5:28pm
Welcome, hope the club can accommodate you and your partner.

I can understand why you left Bont...
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

Mate, you're a Bont boy not only by birth, but by the grace of God. ClapWink

Croeso.

As for where to sit, if the centre seats are all taken you will still get a great view anywhere between the 10m line and 22m. My preference has always been the North stand.

Yes, it's where you can talk to the plebs but still retain your crachach credentials. Wink
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 7:10am
M.M, Wil, your both on my list. I'll be in your blind spot and when you least expect it............

Wink
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2018 at 1:10pm
Now now boys. I left the Bont to join the RAF about 100 years ago. Looking forward to our trip tomorrow to check the stadium out   Thanks for your tips re which stand is best.
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 6:13pm
Called in to the stadium today. Awesome breakfast. Shirts bought. Well missus wants away shirt so got to wait   Tickets bought for Saturday. South stand as lifts for the wife who uses crutches parking checked out at B    All set
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 6:17pm
Good drills.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Winston Winston wrote:

Called in to the stadium today. Awesome breakfast. Shirts bought. Well missus wants away shirt so got to wait   Tickets bought for Saturday. South stand as lifts for the wife who uses crutches parking checked out at B    All set

Great to see new fans taken care of. I hope you both enjoy the wonderful very special Scarlets experience & become a regular - welcome both!!!!
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 6:33pm
We come from good pedigree. 30 seasons at Kingsholm!! Today was good. Ticket office. Cafe. Shop   So friendly and helpful. Just need to decide where to buy the season tickets now   We’ll get there early Saturday and have a look at the options. It will have to be South Stand to take care of the missus. I know that’s mostly already full but that’s no different to The Holm. Started off near the try line and slowly edged up to the 10 metre line. SCARLETS
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 7:41pm
I thought that there was a section set aside for wheelchairs at the back of the North Stand ? If so I'd imagine that there's a lift in the North too.

Edited by ap sior - 12 September 2018 at 7:42pm
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2018 at 7:44pm
I was told by Emily in the ticket office that lifts are in south stand. Anyway we’ll have a nose around before we decide on which stand to get a ST in
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic