Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crj89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 2:51pm
The women by us always have a flask of soup/coffee, so I'm sure they are allowed them :-)
Sponsored Links

Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 3:45pm
I bags sitting next to them
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 4:24pm
Anyone know if the away shirts have arrived? Didn’t have any on Wednesday but was told they’d be in by end of the week
OBC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 9:00pm
Called the shop today as my 9yo fancies an away top. I was assured by the lady serving that they’d be in by opening at 10am tomorrow.
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2018 at 9:12pm
That’s good to know. Thanks. My missus wants one. Pricey mind
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 7:54am
The big day has arrived. My first visit match as a Scarlets man. Very excited and can’t wait for the match day experience   Just hope that after today we can get STs in South Stand   
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 8:01am
So another silly question. No disabled spaces available so we’re looking to park in Car Park B. Not a problem as the wife can get there on the crutches. Does anyone know what time that car park is available to use please? We’re coming from Porthcawl so are likely to be well early. I know the ground opens at 3.15   Thanks
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 10:27am
Hi Winston, we pay for an annual Parking Pass in the Tata car park, it costs £64 for the season and closer than Car Park B and also in walking distance through the underpass to the Stadium, three of us split the cost so a bargain! Big smile
"YMA O HYD"
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 10:36am
All passes are taken. For Tata and the disabled. But B is next door and there is a gate opposite the underpass   Just wondered what time it opens
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Winston Winston wrote:

All passes are taken. For Tata and the disabled. But B is next door and there is a gate opposite the underpass   Just wondered what time it opens

Enjoy your day you will not be disappointed I can ensure you .
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 2:15pm
Got to car park B. No one to take our money so security guard won’t let us in   Ho hum.
Matt1715 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt1715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 3:18pm
I was in the shop earlier and the away shirts were there Winston.  Hope you enjoy your first game.
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 3:30pm
All sorted thanks. Some teething problems. Ticket office said car park B open at 2 and the ground at 3.15. Sadly we are still waiting to be let in.
GreyScarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreyScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2018 at 5:36pm
I think we were talking while we waited for S4 to open.

Welcome to the Parc, hope you enjoyed it!
Virtually perfect rugby - 1992/93
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2018 at 5:41pm
We thoroughly enjoyed our day   Helped by lovely folk like yourself. Thanks to everyone that spoke to us.
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2018 at 5:43pm
Went home today and there they were. Season tickets
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic