Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

T.V. Coverage for Champions cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T.V. Coverage for Champions cup
    Posted: 11 October 2018 at 8:16pm
Am I right in thinking that none of the European matches are now shown on Sky ?

This seems doubly harsh as I see very little of the Pro 14 these days as well and I`m in deepest East Anglia.

Any helpful links to watch Racing match online on Saturday ?
Sponsored Links

knutsfordlion View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knutsfordlion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2018 at 8:24pm
All on BT sport now.
Page the oracle
joni_bach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni_bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2018 at 9:33pm
Bath v Toulouse before our game is on Channel 4
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2018 at 9:39pm
One of the joys of having BT broadband
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2018 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Winston Winston wrote:

Or EE mobile.
ChrisX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2018 at 10:29pm
One game per round live on Channel 4
Owen111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Owen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2018 at 11:52pm
BT Sport means decent streams ! 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2018 at 6:03am
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

Or EE mobile.
I've got ee mobile how do  you watch sport?
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2018 at 6:15am
Is there any way to pay for those games you can't get to on a one-off basis? I'd be happy to do that, but am with another company for 'phone/broadband.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
scarletabroad View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletabroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2018 at 7:29am
Do what I’m doing up in Herts find a pub or rugby club that’ll put it on👍🍺
dhw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dhw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2018 at 7:46am
https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/offers-and-services/bt-sport-entertainment-packs/how-do-i-get-and-set-up-my-free-bt-sport-subscription

Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2018 at 8:56am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Or EE mobile.

https://shop.ee.co.uk/features-and-articles/get-your-mates-over-for-some-live-bt-sport-action

They say its free for 3 months, but I am a business customer, and gave the line of being loyal with them for years yadda yadda, got 3 devices with them all under the business. So they agreed to leave it on for me.

Not sure if that would work for non business. But it was negotiable.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2018 at 8:57am
worse case scenario is 3 months free.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2018 at 8:59am
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Is there any way to pay for those games you can't get to on a one-off basis? I'd be happy to do that, but am with another company for 'phone/broadband.

Mobile ee?
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2018 at 9:32am

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Or EE mobile.

https://shop.ee.co.uk/features-and-articles/get-your-mates-over-for-some-live-bt-sport-action

They say its free for 3 months, but I am a business customer, and gave the line of being loyal with them for years yadda yadda, got 3 devices with them all under the business. So they agreed to leave it on for me.

Not sure if that would work for non business. But it was negotiable.
thanks speedy.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2018 at 9:56am
I've subscribed to Premier Sports, and already have Sky. There's no way on this planet that I'm paying out for another PPVTV subscription.............it's getting totally out of control to be honest.

I'm with EE, and if I decide to get the BT Sports App on there, then that'll be the way I'll do it as it's an extra fiver a month on top of my current mobile phone plan. BT want something like £26.99 a month to get their sports on Sky, which is quite frankly a joke!

I've got Kodi all set up on my mobile and Xbox One, with Sports Devil, SkyNet and Joker Sports all set up. When the streams for BT Sports work, they work extremely well, so going to give this a go first.

My other option is to buy a MAG box, and pay for an IP subscription that would give me practically every sports channel know to man, inc movies and everything else. 
Scarlets!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic