Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Injuries

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2018 at 12:58pm
Depending on how things pan out Friday night, Im not sure Leicester would release one of their players to a rival club fighting for group qualification spots 
Sponsored Links

Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2018 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Owen111 Owen111 wrote:

Depending on how things pan out Friday night, Im not sure Leicester would release one of their players to a rival club fighting for group qualification spots 

Good job he plays for Gloucester then.Wink
Owen111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Owen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2018 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by Owen111 Owen111 wrote:

Good job he plays for Gloucester then.Wink

heheh stupid meme me
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2018 at 4:58pm
On that note Gareth Owen.

Personally, I’d ask Aled Thomas or Billy McBride to train with the senior team from this week.
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2018 at 5:26pm
I was quite impressed with Jac Wilson who played on Sunday in Ystrad Mynach.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2018 at 5:54pm
Good call.
haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2018 at 8:33am
If Ball fails to be fit for Friday, could we possibly see Blade making his bow at lock, as Cassiem will be available to play 8?
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2018 at 8:49am
I think that would be a sensible option haydn. we are yet to see anywhere near the best of Cassiem and I think the original signing of blade was for him to play in the 2nd row more.
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2018 at 8:52am
Well either way we will know by midday today.
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2018 at 11:26am
McBryde is now with RGC
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
PearlJam View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
IT skilled man of detail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PearlJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2018 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

On that note Gareth Owen.

Personally, I’d ask Aled Thomas or Billy McBride to train with the senior team from this week.

I'm sure Aled is, as well as coaching at Quins, working as a quantity surveyor at WRW - not sure how flexible he'd be to a role with us! That's a week's leave!
If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2018 at 8:23pm
..have to be Quade then...
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2018 at 12:11pm
I've posted this elsewhere but as it is about Rhys...

Wales have officially called up Jarrod Evans to the squad for the autumn internationals.

The Cardiff Blues pivot was training with the squad but is now officially part of it, meaning he won’t travel to South Africa to join up with his region.

A statement from the WRU also indicated that Rhys Patchell ‘continues to make progress with his rehabilitation following his concussion.’

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2018 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

I've posted this elsewhere but as it is about Rhys...

Wales have officially called up Jarrod Evans to the squad for the autumn internationals.

The Cardiff Blues pivot was training with the squad but is now officially part of it, meaning he won’t travel to South Africa to join up with his region.

A statement from the WRU also indicated that Rhys Patchell ‘continues to make progress with his rehabilitation following his concussion.’

Predictable - and sensible, for Wales.

I do hope Patch makes a full recovery soon.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2018 at 6:21pm
Any news on cubby and arrons injuries? When will they be back? Tweeted scarlets few times but no replies
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2018 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

Any news on cubby and arrons injuries? When will they be back? Tweeted scarlets few times but no replies

Do not quote me Steve what I was told the weekend, Cubby another 2-3 weeks Aaron January time .

I would imagine there will be a press conference tomorrow ahead of Ulster game,I was told Samson out for another month or so Macleod also out, some good news Blade and Prydie are back fit .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic