Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New signings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 35363738>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2019 at 7:42pm
No need for tipuric. Got cubby who is a better all round 7 plus dan coming through the ranks. Ill take george, scott and awj though!!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Sponsored Links

Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2019 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

I've heard we're signing Aled Davies. Nippy scrum half. Great pass.
Same source told me we’re signing Scott , Tips and AWJ for next season!

No way!
Way!
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Craca Hyll View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craca Hyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2019 at 8:06pm
Saw this Aled Davies fellow in Morrisons on the weekend. Taller than you would think.
hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2019 at 8:17pm

Robert Rees
@Rrreesrugby
Sources saying that the big games I.e. Challange Cup will be played at the Liberty as PyS too small. James Davies likely to move to RCG and/or Dragons due to Tipuric. Thoughts?
NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2019 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Mogwen Mogwen wrote:

No need for tipuric. Got cubby who is a better all round 7 plus dan coming through the ranks. Ill take george, scott and awj though!!

Cubby is not a better 7 than Tipuric.
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2019 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by NeylandAllBlack NeylandAllBlack wrote:

Disagree. Cubby is a better 7. Tipuric spends most of his time at outside center . How many turnovers does he win? Not many these days. Hes there for his lineout.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2019 at 8:36pm
I heard we nearly had AWJ at his previous renewal.

Maybe second time lucky?

This time he’s more determined to join a side that loves to throw it around and sparkle with ball in hand. After discovering it last season in the national jersey surrounded by Scarlets derring-do, he got the Fever and decided he must finish his club career in this kind of style.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Ffidel Bennett View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ffidel Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2019 at 9:36pm
We only need AWJ and Scott rest to RGC. 

Wink
Exkixu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exkixu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2019 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by hoppy hoppy wrote:

Robert Rees
@Rrreesrugby
Sources saying that the big games I.e. Challange Cup will be played at the Liberty as PyS too small. James Davies likely to move to RCG and/or Dragons due to Tipuric. Thoughts?

They can have all the Challange Cup games at the Liberty. Heineken ones I think not.

On a serious note, absolutely baffled by this. The one game guaranteed to sell out in the whole season gone too.
1 Xavier Rush   2 Rhys Priestland   3 David Lyons   Cardiff Blues - Scarlets, 26/09/09      

More carries than any of our forwards. Priestland Fan Club Proud Member
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2019 at 8:46am
Originally posted by hoppy hoppy wrote:

Robert Rees
@Rrreesrugby

I hope both parts of that tweet are incorrect.
shocker View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2019 at 9:54am
Re locate the os in north Wales. Not good for the fans but this merge will ruin both clubs
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2019 at 11:12am
I’m sorry this has been known about for a while is it coincidence that the Blues announced contract signings where we and the Ospreys haven’t. I can understand the O’s because of crap they were in. The Blues must have had assurances some time ago that they could resign players. This stinks and it looks like the WRU Dragons and Blues have what they want.
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2019 at 11:15am

Originally posted by NeylandAllBlack NeylandAllBlack wrote:

Disagree. Cubby is a better 7. Tipuric spends most of his time at outside center . How many turnovers does he win? Not many these days. Hes there for his lineout.

he has won loads for wales this season, blimey he was motm in 2 games in the ai series wasn't he?
cymraes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cymraes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2019 at 11:22am
  Don't care hwo good Tips is, Cubby Boi is ours. End of, 
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2019 at 11:46am
Originally posted by cymraes cymraes wrote:

Don't care hwo good Tips is, Cubby Boi is ours. End of, 

not really what I was commenting on but yes he is
solva View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2019 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

I heard we nearly had AWJ at his previous renewal.

Maybe second time lucky?

This time he’s more determined to join a side that loves to throw it around and sparkle with ball in hand. After discovering it last season in the national jersey surrounded by Scarlets derring-do, he got the Fever and decided he must finish his club career in this kind of style.

The WRU will surely offer him every incentive to go to RGC to get this caper up and running. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 35363738>
  Share Topic