Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

#Pivacout?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: #Pivacout?
    Posted: 30 December 2018 at 11:37am
There were a few on here in his early days wanting him out.

His ability as a coach i still have full faith in. But for me, his position is becoming more and more difficult. Eyes are clearly off the ball this season. I am very worried by our poor play, our poor recruitment. The tactics on the field are dreadful and remind me of Easterby and Mark Jones era.

The board had a decision to make. 

I would go for a caretaker until Moar gets here.
Sponsored Links

NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

There were a few on here in his early days wanting him out.

His ability as a coach i still have full faith in. But for me, his position is becoming more and more difficult. Eyes are clearly off the ball this season. I am very worried by our poor play, our poor recruitment. The tactics on the field are dreadful and remind me of Easterby and Mark Jones era.

The board had a decision to make. 

I would go for a caretaker until Moar gets here.

And what do you think that would achieve? Do we bring in a whole new coaching staff until the end of the season? Just get rid of Wayne and Stephen, and keep the other coaches?
shocker View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 11:47am
Whole new group including emergency loans. It's not funny now and like I said few weeks ago, I can't see where our next win will come from

Edited by shocker - 30 December 2018 at 11:49am
NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 11:49am
Originally posted by shocker shocker wrote:

Whole new group including emergency loans. It's not funny now and jgjd I said few weeks ago, I can't see where our next win will come from

A whole new group until Mooar gets here?
shocker View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 11:51am
Originally posted by NeylandAllBlack NeylandAllBlack wrote:

Originally posted by shocker shocker wrote:

Whole new group including emergency loans. It's not funny now and jgjd I said few weeks ago, I can't see where our next win will come from

A whole new group until Mooar gets here?

Or even try bringing his contract forward. We are absolute shambles all round,when do the board say enough is enough. Every game we lose is money
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 11:55am
Calm down - I would like to see Senior players stepping up though if there are issues.

For example, Ken and Shingler leading the forwards and Fox / Steph Hughes with the backs.

Regardless of what we think of Pivac though, do we really think that Stevo has lost contact with the players?

A BP win against the Dragons and we can forget about this right?

The key for me is picking fresh players not already tarred by the brush as much as possible.
Mundoscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mundoscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 11:58am
We won't beat the dragons . Even playing well we struggle. It's all well and good saying players to lead the side, but the injuries are ruining us. I do think right now, we need probably 4-5 loanee players in
shocker View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 11:59am
How much more time do you allow? Loss against dragons
After dragons we play teams we struggle with at the peak of our powers.
If fans cant see the mess we are in, god help us
shocker View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Mundoscarlet Mundoscarlet wrote:

We won't beat the dragons . Even playing well we struggle. It's all well and good saying players to lead the side, but the injuries are ruining us. I do think right now, we need probably 4-5 loanee players in

At least 5
Sandman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 12:05pm
We are in danger of missing out on the champions cup next season which may impact on recruitment and retainment of existing players. If we loose to the Dragons something must be done. Bring back Gyppo and Pudding until the end of the season?
Only one team plays in red. (Sorry, Scarlet)
Mundoscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mundoscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 12:08pm
We need at least 1 lock, 2 back row(1 8 ), a 10, and a creative centre. It's shocking how many injuries we have, but even back fit still playing poorly.
Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 12:08pm
Yeah let's sack the next Welsh coach and sour future relations with him making ourselves the laughing stock of world rugby. And while we're at it, let's sack the greatest Scarlet of the pro era?

Congratulations Speedy on the most embarrassing thread in the history of Scarlet Fever.

I'm sure your not alone though Parc Y Scarlets must be littered with dummies today, spat out by the booers last night. Grow a pair ffs and show some dignity.

Ive had enough already today. Its bad enough losing our home record like that but to have this hysterical reaction is pathetic.
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
gorau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gorau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 12:17pm
Pivac, the coaches, and the players need our support. 

What Pivac needs to do is pick players in their positions. We need Leigh and Blade back next week, two calm and influential players. Bring Jon Evans back as well to get the backs moving. Stick Asquith at 12 and get him on the ball as much as possible. Give Hadleigh some time off. Start with Ryan Elias as well, some one who can carry.
eds
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 12:17pm
Totally agree. Tim opolis .   👍 Some posts here sound like football fans. Idiotic, unreasoned and unbalanced . We need to get through this together not foam in the mouth like rabid dogs .
shocker View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 12:20pm
People entitled to their opinions, I didn't boo, maybe cos I left on the hour, but no way do I blame supporters that did
To many p c comments on here. Free speech still applies in this country at the moment, we are playing awful, coached awful and need help in which ever way we can
Mugwuffin View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2018 at 12:38pm
If we’ve got the money for severance packages and caretaker coaches we’d be better off spending it on a couple of players on short term contracts.

Our coaching team are pretty good.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic