Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

6N Hospitality 2019 / Lletygarwch Caerdydd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 218 Events Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 6N Hospitality 2019 / Lletygarwch Caerdydd
    Posted: 16 January 2019 at 10:29am
Hello! Sut mai?

Hope all the members of Scarlet Fever are well? / Gobeithio bod pawb ar fforwm Scarlet Fever yn olew?

I wanted to get i touch to mention our new company called "218 Events'. We're a new Welsh business and we're putting on hospitality events for the England and Ireland 6 Nations matches in Cardiff Hotels.

For those that may be interested, we have organised Ian Gough to join us for the day of the England match and Richard Hibbard and Ian Evans for the potential Grand Slam decider with Ireland. The packages briefly include -

Complimentary bar (for a limited period) and private bar for the remainder of the day. 
Pre match two course meal and post snack
Q & A with players.
Big screens and TV's
Charity raffle (Likely Ty Hafan)

For those with tickets there will be an opportunity to go to the match and return.

in terms of cost we are the most reasonable hospitality event in Cardiff. Tickets are available in tables of 10 or individually. 

For more information please get on touch / cysylltwch am fwy o wybodaeth. 

www.218events.co.uk
218 Events - Facebook & Twitter

Many thanks / cofion cynnes,

Owain - 218 Events. 

Sponsored Links

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2019 at 6:18am
got to be expensive as you haven't put a price down.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2019 at 7:19am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

got to be expensive as you haven't put a price down.

£105+vat each according to their website
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2019 at 8:54pm
£116 to watch a game in a pub,i go to mine for nothing have free grub and can walk home in 2 minutes and everyone is an expert.LOL
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2019 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

£116 to watch a game in a pub,i go to mine for nothing have free grub and can walk home in 2 minutes and everyone is an expert.LOL

???????? Vat is 20%, so 105 quid becomes 126. 

I think that you may get a lot of business if that's how you work out your VAT. You won't be in business for long though !!!!! 

Edited by ap sior - 17 January 2019 at 9:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic