Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > RUGBY ARCHIVE > Six Nations 2019
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales v Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnasher1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 3:19pm
See the only thing i have seen is schmit saying if they are going to water the pitch like last time we might as well have the roof open and the press seem to have run with ireland want the roof open
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 4:21pm
Rugby should be played in the open but when it’s going to belt down and people are paying a lot of money out to attend and TV money as well , you want the best possible conditions and there should be the right to close the roof. However it is what it is. Mind you,Wales would probably want it closed even if dry so we are no angels either ! 😉
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 4:46pm
I will never understand why we have a superb stadium with a roof if we always have to ask teacher if we can use it. It’s our home fixture. Isn’t that what home advantage is about. On the plus side Ireland are clearly frightened of our boys. Up to us to show them why they need to be. I do believe that Biggar is a bettter 10 in rain. As France showed
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 7:49pm
Its pathetic. 70,000 will get drenched too
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Its pathetic. 70,000 will get drenched too

Why will 70,000 get drenched? Surely the rain will only affect the front ten or so rows. There'll be more drenched inside than out.😂

Keep the faith
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2019 at 9:10pm
It's why they wear those daffodil hats mun. Practical.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 4:59am
Rugby in the rain shocker.
gnasher1975 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnasher1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 6:46am
Another masterstroke by gatland, he has a way of taking pressure off his players whilst instilling untold belief in them. This week....bring up the roof and the all the focus is on that rather than his players and the grand slam. Awj was sat there yesterday answering questions about a bloody roof rather than the weight of expectation of the nation

Meanwhile all the pressure is Irelands now, they now have to win with a bonus point in the pissing down rain and wind to stand any chance of winning the tournament.....
..bloody genius

Edited by gnasher1975 - 16 March 2019 at 7:27am
PTScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 9:59am
I think Wales will lose this one. Predicting Tadgh Beirne to have a stormer.
One eyed turk, nothing more nothing less.
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 10:08am
Originally posted by PTScarlet PTScarlet wrote:

I'm nervous but think I'll back us. Are you really in Thailand BTW?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 11:03am
Originally posted by gnasher1975 gnasher1975 wrote:

Another masterstroke by gatland, he has a way of taking pressure off his players whilst instilling untold belief in them. This week....bring up the roof and the all the focus is on that rather than his players and the grand slam. Awj was sat there yesterday answering questions about a bloody roof rather than the weight of expectation of the nation

Meanwhile all the pressure is Irelands now, they now have to win with a bonus point in the pissing down rain and wind to stand any chance of winning the tournament.....
..bloody genius

lol good angle LOL
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Try playing on the wing up in Cwmllynfell on a wet Saturday afternoon in January !
PTScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Yes, been working here for almost 2 years.
Talking of Thailand, this weekend there is an alcohol ban in place 6pm Saturday to 6pm Sunday. Don’t they know how important a weekend this is!? The choice of sitting in the bar and watching all 3 games with a Diet Coke, or home drinking a beer.
One eyed turk, nothing more nothing less.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Try playing on the wing up in Cwmllynfell on a wet Saturday afternoon in January !

Shocked fair do's outside of antarctica that must be the coldest place on earthLOL
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Wing is not a position mun.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2019 at 1:08pm

Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Yes, been working here for almost 2 years.
Talking of Thailand, this weekend there is an alcohol ban in place 6pm Saturday to 6pm Sunday. Don’t they know how important a weekend this is!? The choice of sitting in the bar and watching all 3 games with a Diet Coke, or home drinking a beer.
my son starts a teaching job in bangcock in September there will be at least 2 scarlet fans then,Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic