Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Foxy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 11:04am
Great timing by Wales Online, just before the biggest game for Wales in a while. 
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

Great timing by Wales Online, just before the biggest game for Wales in a while. 

This thread should be deleted, we're doing wales onlines work for themOuch
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
solva View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 11:51am
It was The Rugby Paper who first put this out.  From what I hear from the 'Curry Capital' of England, the Tigers are looking at the possibility of signing various centres and would prefer an overseas player as they're already depleted during international periods.  The names of Noel Reid at Leinster and Jaco Taute at Munster being in the frame.    
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by solva solva wrote:

It was The Rugby Paper who first put this out.  From what I hear from the 'Curry Capital' of England, the Tigers are looking at the possibility of signing various centres and would prefer an overseas player as they're already depleted during international periods.  The names of Noel Reid at Leinster and Jaco Taute at Munster being in the frame.    

Puts a new meaning to rush defence, I suppose. Plus they can go through anyone at speed.
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 1:04pm
That speculation lasted long with Tuilagi signing new deal at Leicester!
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

LOLLOL nice to see wol with their finger on the pulse.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 1:20pm

Where has that been announced ?

Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Nothing concrete announced yet but French press are reporting he has turned down the offer from Racing, though Manu has said himself he won't make an announcement until after the 6 nations.
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Nothing concrete announced yet but French press are reporting he has turned down the offer from Racing, though Manu has said himself he won't make an announcement until after the 6 nations.
seems like a fantasy football type scenario. For Leicester to have tabled a bid plus an announcement imminent, doesn't even sound like they would have been talking to anyone to replace him unless they knew he was leaving. They may have given him a date to answer by, but still...I don't think there was anything in this at all.
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 3:16pm
Bit uncomfortable with this to be honest, people questioning Foxy's commitment (not on here may I add) based on the fact that Leicester were thinking about maybe making an approach, nothing article really and some poor reactions to it.
I'd rather the press did some genuine investigative journalism on things like project reset rather than complete throwaway articles like that.
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

Bit uncomfortable with this to be honest, people questioning Foxy's commitment (not on here may I add) based on the fact that Leicester were thinking about maybe making an approach, nothing article really and some poor reactions to it.
I'd rather the press did some genuine investigative journalism on things like project reset rather than complete throwaway articles like that.

Spot on.

You're asking too much mind.
Mundoscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mundoscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 3:51pm
Leicester the way they are playing are not 9 points above 12th . Worcester and falcons not playing too badly could both pass them within 2-3 games . Now that would be a calamity wouldn't it
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

Spot on.

You're asking too much mind.

It was on my list to santa too so I'll see what he comes up with then.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 4:14pm
Out of contract, welsh rugby turmoil, 60+ caps, 31 next monmth and someone comes in with a 3 year deal on much higher than anyone in Wales could ever pay.

I've seen worse journalism to be honest.

diego6754 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diego6754 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Out of contract, welsh rugby turmoil, 60+ caps, 31 next monmth and someone comes in with a 3 year deal on much higher than anyone in Wales could ever pay.

I've seen worse journalism to be honest.

Apart from he's not out of contract. Is he? Signed a new contract Feb last year. Same time as Ball and Cawdor.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2019 at 4:52pm
He signed for 1 year.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic