Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Llanelli RFC v Neath next Saturday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Llanelli RFC v Neath next Saturday
    Posted: 28 April 2019 at 1:02pm
The HUGE Neath game next Saturday KO 2-30pm.

However, please note that due to the Scarlets end of season dinner in The Quinnell Lounge the Heart & Soul is to be used as the Llanelli RFC clubhouse for the Neath game and will be open to general public from 12pm
Tickets ( cash only )will be sold from the foyer area of the Heart & Soul .
Supporters can access their seats from the side door in the Heart & Soul to level 1 concourse area
The Temp bar in the alcove will also be open on level 1 for the purchase of refreshments from 1pm
Goods in lift will be accessible for any disabled supporters .

Please allow plenty of time to get in as last game we had queues which could have been avoided if people didn’t leave it to the last 20 minutes pre KO and get your cash ready!
Sponsored Links

ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 8:39pm
Bridgend currently leading Keys 31-5 with a BP try in the bag. Should they win they will go 2 pts above RFC with a game in hand.

Edited by ap sior - 01 May 2019 at 8:39pm
hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 10:14pm
Bridgend 62 Cross Keys 5 Full Time
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 10:55pm
The RFC really should beat Neath and I suspect that Ravens will win their last game So it would mean a relegation/ promotion play off v Pontypool at neutral ground ! The Pooler fans will come in greater droves than the living dead in Game of Thrones to that game 🤗 should be a belter but pity it’s likely to come to this so late in the season
ScarletBear View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2019 at 11:08pm
So Poola it is.

I assume its a one-off but where?

I am sure the Poola players will be honoured to be on the same field as McNicholl, Hadleigh, Foxy and the like. Wink
Scarlets before Wales
Zuma2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zuma2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 5:43am
I don't think this is a forgone conclusion, Bridgend are awy to Aberavon and away to Pontypridd in their final game. There is a possibility Ravens could lose both

supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Zuma2 Zuma2 wrote:

I don't think this is a forgone conclusion, Bridgend are awy to Aberavon and away to Pontypridd in their final game. There is a possibility Ravens could lose both

Aberavon seem to have given up tbh so I'm not holding my breath. Bridgend nilled Bargoed last time out which I was also surprised about seeing as how they gave Merthyr a tough game.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 12:57pm
A couple of main squad Osprey players were in the Bridgend side. Wouldn't be surprised to see that continue, and why not.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 1:34pm
They seem to be more supportive of Bridgend in the later part of the season than Neath who got little from them but perhaps the ownership in Neath were not to the Ospreys liking !🤔 I still feel a Pooler play off May be on the cards . Their biggest game in many a year if so as well as Llanelli really.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

They seem to be more supportive of Bridgend in the later part of the season than Neath who got little from them but perhaps the ownership in Neath were not to the Ospreys liking !🤔 I still feel a Pooler play off May be on the cards . Their biggest game in many a year if so as well as Llanelli really.

Any idea of potential play off game date Dave ???

Edited by 157cb - 02 May 2019 at 3:52pm
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 3:19pm
Lets hope Aberavon will have a point to prove and then Ponty wont roll over for Bridgend
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

May 17th at Aberavon. TBC
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

May 17th at Aberavon. TBC

Thanks!

Edited by SA14 - 02 May 2019 at 9:04pm
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 11:41pm
Interesting RFC selection for Neath game -watch this space ! 🤔
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 12:26am
Please make it a strong team selection as desperately need a bonus point win against Neath  on saturday!! Thumbs Up
"YMA O HYD"
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 6:31am
Odds on a couple more scarlets getting game time? Shingler, Ball??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic