Early Bird STs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early Bird STs
    Posted: 11 May 2019 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by henry_winkler henry_winkler wrote:

Whilst renewing mine the lady at the ticket office said sales are ahead of last year at this point.

I'm not saying you (or the lady at the ticket office) are fibbing but I really find that hard to believe.
I find it very easy to believe.  

These are the figures for the early birds and as there were more season tickets sold last year than the year before, it means that there are more season ticket holders elidgibe to renew at this stage than the year before.  An interesting stat might be the precentage renewals at this stage compared with last year.

Edited by Rob o'r Bont - 11 May 2019 at 3:16pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 1:38pm

Whilst renewing mine the lady at the ticket office said sales are ahead of last year at this point.

I'm not saying you (or the lady at the ticket office) are fibbing but I really find that hard to believe.

Season ticket sales have risen year on year since as far back as Stradey Park. The figures then must have been very low.
henry_winkler View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Don’t believe a word......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote henry_winkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

She didn't seem like she was fibbing, in fact, she was pleasantly surprised.

If it was Ann then it’s correct!

It was indeed Anne, I just couldn't remember her name thanks.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 5:28pm

If it was Ann then it’s correct!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry_winkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 5:15pm

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by CRYS16 CRYS16 wrote:

Scarlets have just posted on Twitter that we've hit the 3,000 mark on ST renewals.
Newyddion bendigedig.

Da iawn, wir.

I really think the new coaches deserve our support - they won't be coming it to a team that performed as well as it can (this season) for various reasons, so they'll have to settle in quickly and make their mark.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 4:00pm

To sell 3k season tickets by early May is Fantastic!!!
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 3:56pm
Excellent stuff!!
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
CRYS16 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CRYS16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 3:47pm
Scarlets have just posted on Twitter that we've hit the 3,000 mark on ST renewals.
Newyddion bendigedig.
Email info@crys16.cymru with your membership queries!

JOIN CRYS 16 FOR FREE:
http://www.crys16.cymru
cymru2006 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cymru2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 2:57pm
A new coaching team will bring with it a new sense of optimism for the new season, no reason why ticket sales will reduce. Just a pity that the European status isn’t confirmed yet. A side note the team at the scarlets would be better off co-ordinating the end of the early bird period with pay day. Having it mid month makes it more difficult for some and as some have mentioned the failure of direct debit option may have an effect. Mine is renewed and looking forward to the new season with optimism.
everlasting ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:45pm
Having said all that, we will have the biggest playing budget in Wales next season, so we really should be the best performing Welsh side.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:43pm

No reason it wouldn't be.
However, we probably have a lot of first time ST holders currently, following 2 amazing years. It's not realistic to expect all those "new customers" to convert to long term ST holders in any circumstance, let alone after this season!

Thankfully we have a lot of extra funding in place so a little dip in retail won't really hurt us in the short term. The most important thing is to be back in the mix for QFs and playoffs next year. I'm not confident next year's squad will be as strong as 17/18, so we will need more luck with injury. 

Of course, we also have a lot of youngsters coming through. One or more of those could turn out to be a revelation!
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:22pm

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry_winkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:13pm
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 11:18am
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

OK - I know it's been a disappointing season.

I also never get my 'money's worth' out of a ST as I don't travel down for late KOs.

But I have renewed my ST with just a few days of the Early Bird discount to go... I think the new coaches, and indeed the players (not least Ken O) deserve the chance to show what they can do next season.

Here's hoping...Smile

It's a new season, and a clean sheet. ClapClapClap Last season is in the past, time to move on and look forward to the future. ClapClapClap

There are always going to be good times, but at the same time, there are always going to be bad times. That's just the way it is in sport.........and life in general. 

Roll on September I say, can't wait for the new season to start (even though we have a play-off to get through first) ClapClapClap
Scarlets!!!
N14 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 11:00am
I’m sure there’ll be at least a few people hanging on to see what European competition we’ll be competing in next season before making a decision on whether to buy/renew.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic