Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Support up at Liberty!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Support up at Liberty!
    Posted: 12 May 2019 at 9:38pm

Great to hear that the Scarlets have sold well over 500 tickets of there allocation within a day of sales,two Supporters Buses already sold out.

So come on people lets turn the Liberty Scarlet on Saturday! Its our biggest game of the season and our Cup Final.
Sponsored Links

elmo761 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo761 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 11:06pm
Well I’ve just bought 4 on the O’s site!! I can’t be the only one to do that can I.......? Hello......? Ok I’ll get my coat.....!🥴

😘
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/Elmo761
Devonscarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devonscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 6:02am
Out of interest which section of the scarlets allocation have people gone for? There were 3 blocks in the north and one in the east? Hoping we sell all and more but i went for the 3 sections in the north in the hope we could bunch more of us scarlet supporters togethor.
DevonScarlet
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 6:27am
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Great to hear that the Scarlets have sold well over 500 tickets of there allocation within a day of sales,two Supporters Buses already sold out.

So come on people lets turn the Liberty Scarlet on Saturday! Its our biggest game of the season and our Cup Final.
Mark,its great that you are doing these rallying calls but how about one to the coaches and players as it's them that have let the fans down not vice versa.
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 8:20am
Originally posted by Devonscarlet Devonscarlet wrote:

Out of interest which section of the scarlets allocation have people gone for? There were 3 blocks in the north and one in the east? Hoping we sell all and more but i went for the 3 sections in the north in the hope we could bunch more of us scarlet supporters togethor.
I've gone for the Scarlets allocation; upper tier behind the posts.  I'm hoping that's where all the singing will come from. 

It's going to be brutal and bigger than a normal derby -  so much at stake for both sides.  Now's not the time for negativity, we have all summer for that. Smile

Edited by Rob o'r Bont - 13 May 2019 at 8:20am
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Devonscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

Originally posted by Devonscarlet Devonscarlet wrote:

I've gone for the Scarlets allocation; upper tier behind the posts.  I'm hoping that's where all the singing will come from. 

It's going to be brutal and bigger than a normal derby -  so much at stake for both sides.  Now's not the time for negativity, we have all summer for that. Smiletitle="Smile" />

Purchased x 4 same section as yourself. Completely agree with you, none of us would have wanted this to be the play off that we would competing for at this end of the season but slightly ironic that we play our biggest rivals to secure our place in the top tier of Europe with everything that has taken place not so many weeks ago regarding the dreaded merger. Not for me to tell people what to spend their hard earned money on but I hope that everyone who made noise at the time of the merger suggestion shows what the scarlets existence means to them by going and supporting them at the Liberty. Whilst our current predicament isnt ideal, at least we have our identity and a chance (coaches, players and fans) to put in a solid away performance to put this season to bed and start with a clean sheet in September. C'mon Scarlets!!!
DevonScarlet
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 9:17am

We are in NU5 the bulk of people are in the North as I understand at moment .

I agree Nigel, I hope the coaches and players give us the attitude and performance they are capable of and the supporters deserve and have been craving for all season,if not they will be the first Scarlet clad team ever to play outside the top level in the Europeans Cup.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 9:33am

O's are tweeting that they've sold 1000 tickets overnight already. Shocked
Scarlets!!!
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 10:17am
Our chances in this game are pretty low in my opinion. I appreciate the drum beat of supporters for the game but you cannot hide from the facts. Players and coaches have in no way fulfilled their potential this season. For us to expect them to somehow turn that season long form around is a little desperate.

Most things are going in favour of the Ospreys for me at the moment. They have the momentum of some good match winning performances over the past weeks; they have a front 5 which will really fancy their chances against a dodgy lineout & front 5 lacking power. Admittedly having Jake, Aaron, Blade & Cubby back will be helpful but would be asking a hell of a lot for them to hit the ground running. They also have genuine leadership in the team whereas we are totally lacking. 

There is no doubt in my mind that our team this season do not deserve to qualify for the Champions Cup next season. Will I be pleased if we somehow win next weekend - of course but it will be that type of pleased which will be easily & quickly forgotten. 

For those who are ready to call me a fair weather supporter please resist as I have supported our boys through the last 50 years and have just renewed my season ticket - just call me a realist.
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 10:36am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Our chances in this game are pretty low in my opinion. I appreciate the drum beat of supporters for the game but you cannot hide from the facts. Players and coaches have in no way fulfilled their potential this season. For us to expect them to somehow turn that season long form around is a little desperate.

Most things are going in favour of the Ospreys for me at the moment. They have the momentum of some good match winning performances over the past weeks; they have a front 5 which will really fancy their chances against a dodgy lineout & front 5 lacking power. Admittedly having Jake, Aaron, Blade & Cubby back will be helpful but would be asking a hell of a lot for them to hit the ground running. They also have genuine leadership in the team whereas we are totally lacking. 

There is no doubt in my mind that our team this season do not deserve to qualify for the Champions Cup next season. Will I be pleased if we somehow win next weekend - of course but it will be that type of pleased which will be easily & quickly forgotten. 

For those who are ready to call me a fair weather supporter please resist as I have supported our boys through the last 50 years and have just renewed my season ticket - just call me a realist.
The Ospreys are an average side, if the Scarlets bring their A game they’ve a tidy chance. Big if I know

Edited by scarletnut - 13 May 2019 at 10:37am
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devonscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 10:36am
GPR - will you be going on Saturday?
DevonScarlet
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 11:29am

We are in NU5 the bulk of people are in the North as I understand at moment .

I agree Nigel, I hope the coaches and players give us the attitude and performance they are capable of and the supporters deserve and have been craving for all season,if not they will be the first Scarlet clad team ever to play outside the top level in the Europeans Cup.

I got tickets for NU4 this morning from our ticket office.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 12:40pm
NU5 is sold out with the Scarlets, I have some with NU4 , cracking effort, shows the importance of this game as if this was a normal league game we don't take normally take much support
cerigri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cerigri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 1:19pm
We have sold NU5 out and only singles in East Upper 4 (12 to be precise ) selling nicely through North Upper 4 currently.

Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 1:56pm
I don't but into this 'we don't deserve to be in the Champions Cup' next season narrative.  We came 4th in our group and have earned the right for this playoff.  If we win, then in my opinion we deserve to be in the Champipons Cup next season. 

If we lose, then yes, we don't deserve to be in it, but that's a debate for next Sunday. For now, we should all be 100% up for this.  It is effectively a knockout game for next season's Champions cup - lets treat it as such.

In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

I don't but into this 'we don't deserve to be in the Champions Cup' next season narrative.  We came 4th in our group and have earned the right for this playoff.  If we win, then in my opinion we deserve to be in the Champipons Cup next season. 

If we lose, then yes, we don't deserve to be in it, but that's a debate for next Sunday. For now, we should all be 100% up for this.  It is effectively a knockout game for next season's Champions cup - lets treat it as such.

Well said, we finished 4th and earned the right to play in this game, so we do deserve this play off, just because we haven't been playing well we have managed to get into this game , its a one off game and one im sure the team will be chomping for after the way this season has gone
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic