Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Llanelli RFC Team v Pontypool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 7:02pm
Llanelli RFC definitely need to have players like Craig (Ripper) Hawkins, Adam Powell and Nic Reynolds as miss their influence on the team, also surprised to see Duane Eager had joined Swansea RFC! Jonny Lewis, Steff Hughes have done their best and also missing Nathan Hart hasn't helped with bringing on the younger players! Onwards & Upwards Llanelli RFC SmileClap
"YMA O HYD"
Sponsored Links

Ffidel Bennett View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ffidel Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 7:17pm
I also thought Ryan Thomas at tight head was tough and authoritative and helped lift a young pack. Can't see him mentioned in the rfc squad pen pictures. Anyone have any more details or rugby origins?
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 10:29pm
I've googled Ryan Thomas and if the same player he's from the Ospreys Region and played for Neath but listed as a Hooker and aged 29, many of the Neath players left and most joined Swansea RFC and reason they improved second half of the season so Ryan could well have joined Llanelli RFC from Neath when they went bust!
"YMA O HYD"
tim d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 10:40pm
He's signed for Merthyr for next season I've been told
I'm sick of it
Ffidel Bennett View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ffidel Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 11:00pm
Thank you guys. Pity he's not staying,
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Ffidel Bennett Ffidel Bennett wrote:

I also thought Ryan Thomas at tight head was tough and authoritative and helped lift a young pack. Can't see him mentioned in the rfc squad pen pictures. Anyone have any more details or rugby origins?

Signed from Neath off to Merthyr next season .
Hendre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hendre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 11:34pm
Yeah, never mind the 22 year old local boy who was first choice until injury and who had already played over 60 games and acquitted himself well at such a young age. It’s players like that Llanelli cannot afford to lose, not the butterflies who flit from club to club. 
You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.
Zig Ziglar
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 5:59am
Originally posted by Hendre Hendre wrote:

Yeah, never mind the 22 year old local boy who was first choice until injury and who had already played over 60 games and acquitted himself well at such a young age. It’s players like that Llanelli cannot afford to lose, not the butterflies who flit from club to club. 

I think we know that the continuous posts querying front rowers ( in particular) at the club and region has a point of reference for a family member with you.
I don’t think it’s fair to reflect that disappointment on other players though, can’t imagine they are responsible.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic