Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > RUGBY ARCHIVE > Rugby World Cup 2019
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rugby World Cup 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 32>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2019 at 7:21pm
1 handed line-out take as well on around 70 minute mark, really looking forward to seeing him with some conditioning work and time to bed into our system.
Sponsored Links

roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 2:05am
Ireland England new zealand look like the early favourites to win the cup imo. My money would be on the irish atm after they obliterated scotland..Theyre not a spectacularly talented team theyre just very strong in all areas, strength in depth and very cohesive as a unit. Wales , England and the tri nations are all capable of beating them though. 

ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 7:46am
Well I thought Lousi did ok. Would have liked to see him do more carrying but his lineout work was decent & defensively he seemed pretty organised. Lets face it he will be well known to Moar & Delaney so I cannot imagine they have any doubts. 

As things stand at the moment Ireland look favourites to play South Africa in a quarter final. That would be a hell of a game - they certainly won't bully the S.A forwards like they did Scotland's yesterday. This Scottish team are poor and I would imagine that Gregor will be looking for a job Xmas time. He won't be looking forward to facing Japan in the last game on the back of a short turnaround. 

England were pretty sloppy & their discipline will cost them against stronger teams. Lets see what our lads come up with tonight. Bonus point win should be the aim if conditions don't ruin the game.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 9:37am
Massive blow for Scotland with the news that Hamish Watson has been ruled out of the rest of the World Cup with a knee injury sustained in their opening defeat to Ireland. The 27-year-old back-row will be replaced in the squad by Edinburgh club-mate Magnus Bradbury
BlackwoodScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackwoodScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 1:16pm
Wales didn't impress at all , Fiji and Australia won't have any worries about our attack
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by BlackwoodScarlet BlackwoodScarlet wrote:

Wales didn't impress at all , Fiji and Australia won't have any worries about our attack
Bit harsh. Not perfect but it was a solid win
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 1:26pm
If someone offered Gatland a BP win by a margin of 29 points with no (touch wood) injuries before kick off, he would have taken that.

I swear the negativity on this board would still be in full swing if we won the tournament.
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

If someone offered Gatland a BP win by a margin of 29 points with no (touch wood) injuries before kick off, he would have taken that.

I swear the negativity on this board would still be in full swing if we won the tournament.

We'll never know. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Keep the faith
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 1:48pm
Today proved how valuable Cawdor is to Wales he was MOM for me
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Not much between him and Tomos Williams though.
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
henry_winkler View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Don’t believe a word......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry_winkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

There's lots between them, Tomos William is the exact opposite of Cawdor. He's slow and ponderous and play comes to a screeching halt at every ruck while he decides what to do plus he really can't organise the forwards. Gareth Davies is very hard done by in the press, he is the heartbeat of this Wales team but the Webbites won't admit it.

Nobody can organise the pack like him.
henry_winkler View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Don’t believe a word......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry_winkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 2:10pm

Absolutely, always gets overlooked when pundits talk about the key players for Wales. 
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Its in the Welsh blood. Glass is always half empty not half full  ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‰ !!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by henry_winkler henry_winkler wrote:

There's lots between them, Tomos William is the exact opposite of Cawdor. He's slow and ponderous and play comes to a screeching halt at every ruck while he decides what to do plus he really can't organise the forwards. Gareth Davies is very hard done by in the press, he is the heartbeat of this Wales team but the Webbites won't admit it.

No he isn't Confused
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 2:33pm

No he isn't Confused
he was today at scrum and ruck time
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2019 at 2:38pm

No he isn't Confused
Iโ€™m not saying he is slow but the team seemed to feed of the energy and work rate of Cawdor today. He is much maligned by some but for me once again proved we do not miss Webb. 
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 32>
  Share Topic