Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

west stand kids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: west stand kids
    Posted: 09 November 2019 at 10:20pm
Forgot my wallet tonight so had to go in the west stand with my mate's spare ticket,after half time a load of tag rugby kids came to sit in front of us and  were well behaved but excitable,the steward asked them to sit down on a number of occasions and by all means stand up to wave flags but do not lean over the front wall,as kids do some continued to do this which excited kids do which prompted a more senior steward to come over and explain to us about protocol regarding seating and not leaning over because he was getting it in the ear literally from his seniors,my point is not one parent with the group came down from their seats to assess what was happening,they would have enough to say if a kid did fall over and get hurt.
Sponsored Links

GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 8:51am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Forgot my wallet tonight so had to go in the west stand with my mate's spare ticket,after half time a load of tag rugby kids came to sit in front of us and  were well behaved but excitable,the steward asked them to sit down on a number of occasions and by all means stand up to wave flags but do not lean over the front wall,as kids do some continued to do this which excited kids do which prompted a more senior steward to come over and explain to us about protocol regarding seating and not leaning over because he was getting it in the ear literally from his seniors,my point is not one parent with the group came down from their seats to assess what was happening,they would have enough to say if a kid did fall over and get hurt.

Nigel your still using the forgot my wallet one after all these years. If you'd have asked my I would have got you a pint before the game.Clap
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 9:03am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Nigel your still using the forgot my wallet one after all these years. If you'd have asked my I would have got you a pint before the game.Clap
I was driving gareth,one of the kids made my night as he thought I was Carwyn's son.LOLLOL
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2019 at 9:05am

Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

I was driving gareth,one of the kids made my night as he thought I was Carwyn's son.LOLLOL

Bet Carwyn was chuffed - good seeing you mate.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic