Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Watching the Toulon Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2019 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

It's on FR4 in France, which may mean EPCR don't stream it on their website as someone will have paid for the rights.

However, you never know! And some clever so and so will get a dodgy stream of FR4 somewhere

Well spotted, and thanks for that - since we have a satellite for French TV (thanks to wife) I'll be able to watch this, no problem!
Do you know what the specification is for this? I might well try and get this, too.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2019 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

It's on FR4 in France, which may mean EPCR don't stream it on their website as someone will have paid for the rights.

However, you never know! And some clever so and so will get a dodgy stream of FR4 somewhere

Well spotted, and thanks for that - since we have a satellite for French TV (thanks to wife) I'll be able to watch this, no problem!
Do you know what the specification is for this? I might well try and get this, too.
I've just tried watching thru a VPN, which is working well at the moment!

We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2019 at 6:40am

I've just tried watching thru a VPN, which is working well at the moment!

thank you....works well with fr4, less with s4c...
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2019 at 8:03am
It seems that they've now loaded the games that'll be on eprc website and ours isn't there Ouch
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2019 at 11:25am
Posted by the Scarlets Ratings twitter account, FR4 should be accessible via this link:-
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2019 at 12:53pm

Well, I doubt that you'd want to invest the money for a single game, unless it's as a long term thing... we have the following:

a set-top box to decode the satellite signal for French TV (ours is 'Cahors' make, and the satellite broadcaster we use is 'Fransat' - for free-to-air channels) and of course a satellite dish tuned to the 'correct' satellite.

This link describes the two main options:

It is my impression that the channels we receive are (mainly at least) in HD - the picture is usually excellent, and often better than some of the UK channels we watch!
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2019 at 7:42pm

Well, I doubt that you'd want to invest the money for a single game, unless it's as a long term thing... we have the following:

a set-top box to decode the satellite signal for French TV (ours is 'Cahors' make, and the satellite broadcaster we use is 'Fransat' - for free-to-air channels) and of course a satellite dish tuned to the 'correct' satellite.

This link describes the two main options:

It is my impression that the channels we receive are (mainly at least) in HD - the picture is usually excellent, and often better than some of the UK channels we watch!
Thanks Aber.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2019 at 10:16am
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Posted by the Scarlets Ratings twitter account, FR4 should be accessible via this link:-

So this is the best option to stream tonights game ??
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2019 at 10:21am
Apparently - fall back option live commentary on Radio Wales. 
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2019 at 10:22am
I'd probably say that's the easiest option Mark, only others would be a vpn and the FR4 website directly or having a satellite setup like Aber has.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2019 at 10:26am

I'd probably say that's the easiest option Mark, only others would be a vpn and the FR4 website directly or having a satellite setup like Aber has.

Thanks Ian!
EJPT View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2019 at 10:58am
You can get a free VPN chrome extension called hola vpn. It is by no means the best but it is free. I cant vouch for its safety but i have used it to access rugbypass in the past. 
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2019 at 3:11pm
Eurosport month pass is £5.99 you’d get two games for that in the next month then you can cancel I think! 😳

minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2019 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Huwbach Huwbach wrote:

Eurosport month pass is £5.99 you’d get two games for that in the next month then you can cancel I think! 😳

Where are you seeing the game scheduled here?
randelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2019 at 3:23pm
if you can get bein 10 which is one of there Arabic french sports channels, it on there. 
It's via a dodgy internet box so no guarantees. But if you looking in sports channels on any sort of box like this worth a go.
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2019 at 5:27pm

Originally posted by Huwbach Huwbach wrote:

Where are you seeing the game scheduled here?

My mistake think it relates to live updates? Misleading 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic