Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales 6 Nations Squad Announced

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2020 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

I suppose the 'Wyatt' is our beloved Chris 'one man riot"? Exceptionally talented, indeed.

Pity they didn't drink at the same well as our super-pro lee Halfpenny, who Mooar informs us is one of the two hardest working rugby pros he's ever seen. He has certainly maximised his ability by sheer determination and effort.
I think if you asked him if he regretted one minute the answer would be ?

Chris Wyatt-what a player!I don't recall him ever having a bad game for Llanelli.
Sponsored Links

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2020 at 6:55pm

I suppose the 'Wyatt' is our beloved Chris 'one man riot"? Exceptionally talented, indeed.

Pity they didn't drink at the same well as our super-pro lee Halfpenny, who Mooar informs us is one of the two hardest working rugby pros he's ever seen. He has certainly maximised his ability by sheer determination and effort.

i suppose I don't need to repeat to you the old George Best joke: "Where did it all go wrong, George?"
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2020 at 5:56am

i suppose I don't need to repeat to you the old George Best joke: "Where did it all go wrong, George?"
LOLLOL
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2020 at 11:34am
Just like to say how delighted I am that our 2 great opensides warburton and nugget are back in the fold as coaches...This may soften the blow of early retirement for sam
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2020 at 11:41am
Navidi out for a month with the hamstring issue.
Sosban89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2020 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Shame. He's stepped up to international level flawlessly. 

At least the backrow is not an area we struggle with. 
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2020 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Sosban89 Sosban89 wrote:

Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Shame. He's stepped up to international level flawlessly. 

At least the backrow is not an area we struggle with. 

Yes - bad luck on him, but as you say, it's an area of strength, fortunately.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2020 at 3:07pm

Maybe but  there must be times  that he looks back and thinks to himself.  I could have been a lion or had another 50 caps for wales and be regarded as a legend.

I dare say he had a great time but he should have been an all time welsh great and sadly he wasn't

same applies for the other 2 , gavin actually achieved the most of the 3 in terms of winning things (2 gs ) but all 3 could have done far more in the game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic