Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets team vs Edinburgh (h)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2020 at 9:51pm
Munster 68 Southern Kings 3 Full time

Scarlets to win tomorrow 
Sponsored Links

POPPADOM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POPPADOM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2020 at 10:51pm
We win with bonus we go top? Tongue
     31st October 1972
    The Greatest day in
     SCARLET HISTORY
      "I WAS THERE !!"
Jones2004 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2020 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by POPPADOM POPPADOM wrote:

Now that would be a result!!
ScarletBear View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 4:02am
Originally posted by Jones2004 Jones2004 wrote:

Originally posted by POPPADOM POPPADOM wrote:

Now that would be a result!!

Ever the Scarlet fan LOL. We'll do well to win is the reality. Every time they pick fan favourite Lewis Rawlins at lock I worry. With the crappy weather coming in, I personally would have picked the heaviest pack we have.
Scarlets before Wales
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 9:58am
Why oh why is this game still being played today.  It is dangerous to step outside let alone travel.  There will be the lowest crowd ever at the game. The game will be decided not by skill but by chance.  I am a season ticket holder but am being denied an opportunity to use what I've paid for.  
To all those who attend I sincerely hope you survive your afternoon uninjured.  Pro14 should rebrand itself as Amateur14 for allowing this dangerous farce to go ahead.
Keep the faith
cymru2006 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cymru2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 10:11am
Game should be called off, take the decision, what should be a top of conference clash is already short of international players but now add the lottery of a storm, and a v low crowd I suspect. Surely in the.best interest of the league, region and supporters to call it off.?
everlasting ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
swissscarlets View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 10:18am
Agree this game should definitely be called off today conditions are atrocious at the moment and are set to get worse by 3 o’clock. Decision should have been made a few days ago.
west is best.
John View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 10:19am
Connacht v Blues is still on. Now THAT WILL BE ROUGH
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 10:20am
Rugby is a winter game it is played in the wind and rain. If it is dangerous that is a different matter . Is  it that bad ?
cymru2006 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cymru2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 10:31am
The issue is it’s potentially dangerous for fans to get to and from the ground, with conditions set to get even worse. There is also the issue of league spectacle. A poor game of kicking ping pong is aufull weather and a empty stadium does nothing for the reputation of the league. 
everlasting ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
N14 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 10:43am
Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

Why oh why is this game still being played today.  It is dangerous to step outside let alone travel.  There will be the lowest crowd ever at the game. The game will be decided not by skill but by chance.  I am a season ticket holder but am being denied an opportunity to use what I've paid for.  
To all those who attend I sincerely hope you survive your afternoon uninjured.  Pro14 should rebrand itself as Amateur14 for allowing this dangerous farce to go ahead.

Don't worry you'll still be counted on the attendance figures LOL
sreve19 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sreve19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 10:44am
The weather in Llanelli is horrendous now and set to get worse , common sense must prevail and the game postponed. 
multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 10:50am
Originally posted by sreve19 sreve19 wrote:

The weather in Llanelli is horrendous now and set to get worse , common sense must prevail and the game postponed. 

Surely too late now?
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 10:51am
Originally posted by sreve19 sreve19 wrote:

It is bad here but my t.v. blew up last night...
Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 11:04am
If people dont feel safe to travel then they shouldnt. No reason why people who live locally cant get dropped off at the ground though.

One thing I would do if I was the Scarlets was at kick off they should let anyone on the Terrace go up into the North stand. No brainer when there will be loads of empty seats.

Only one football league match has been postponed today. Rochdale, waterlogged pitch. 
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
henry_winkler View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Don’t believe a word......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote henry_winkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2020 at 11:06am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Rugby is a winter game it is played in the wind and rain. If it is dangerous that is a different matter . Is  it that bad ?

What backward thinking, if our club is to make money and a future for itself then it needs people to take interest. 
Nobody is going to take interest in an outdoor game that is played during storm season. You really couldn't make it up. 

Understandable that grass roots and the amateurs don't want to play on hard pitches in the summer but there's no excuse in the pro game. 

Time for change, or we can all chip in to buy a roof at PyS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic