Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Corona virus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 305>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2020 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

What exactly were you doing going from hospital to hospital for?
counting out patients by sound of it. Not at all weird is it?
Sponsored Links

LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2020 at 11:03pm
You haven't answered our question ?
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2020 at 11:20pm
I was just asking what you were doing driving around hospitals? That's all.  It just seems strange behaviour.  If you have reservations then maybe you should  speak to someone else. I don't  think anyone here on a rugby forum can help you out. 
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2020 at 3:36am
This guy messes up a few threads with random, often inappropriate, posts.

It's a strange form of trolling. If you can ignore him, I think it's best to.

Edited by Wil Chips - 30 March 2020 at 4:20am
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2020 at 6:56am
Tin iawn Wil.  
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2020 at 7:57am
Bit of lighter news, although typically polarising from the Guardian (sorry that one was rubbish Embarrassed)

GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2020 at 7:59am
Yes ignoring is probably the right thing however sometimes we feel the need to call out such BS. Expecting to see the results of this virus outbreak in outpatients defies belief. I can speak from personal experience - I took my 84 year old neighbour into Morristion cardiac unit for him to undergo an urgent heart valve operation which he duly had on 18th March. When I returned to collect him on 20th the place was unrecognisable with many wards in total lock down & unaccessible to me.

I managed to get him via a very helpful nurse who explained that the whole ward area had been converted into an isolation area ready for the 100's of virus affected patients expected that weekend. Yes its all a huge plot.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2020 at 11:29am
indeed some poor chap had his urgent cancer operation cancelled in wales this week ..The NHS has seen a lot of waste over the years. It makes one wonder how much the nhs has over spent over the years on middle managers, patients wasting appointments, over burocracy, cosmetic surgery and now we reach crisis every penny counts. At the same time the NHS has been under-funded theres no doubt about it. Our doctors / nurses per head of population are low down the rankings, our bed number are 3 times less than Germany, our ventillators are thousands behind too. The entire country needs to unite now and in future to ensure the NHS is better funded and the waste is reduced too. Im certain everyone would be willing to pay in that little bit more, based on wealth income etc Somehow it needs to be taken out of the hands of squabbling politicians and written into law that x amount of wages goes direct to the NHS. The drip drip privatisation of the nhs is a failure too. Its simply weakening what we have and has created a chaotic 2 tier system.

Edited by roy munster - 30 March 2020 at 11:33am
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2020 at 11:55am
Very sobering also to see the dramatic reduction in use of A&E departments. Far too many people waste our NHS resources by attending A&E for totally non urgent reasons. 
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2020 at 12:02pm
I'd guess that no sport and much less traffic is a big driver for less visits to A&E.
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2020 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

I'd guess that no sport and much less traffic is a big driver for less visits to A&E.

Plus Wind Street and town centres are shut down for nights out. Although I'd guess a fair bit more DIY injuries could result.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 6:44am
America's rugby federation has filed for bankruptcy due to corona virus.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 7:57am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Apparently this is the third time they’ve done it, very poorly run by all accounts. 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Apparently this is the third time they’ve done it, very poorly run by all accounts
LOL no pun intended Big smile
TurkQuay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurkQuay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 10:45am

Apparently this is the third time they’ve done it, very poorly run by all accounts. 

Former Scarlet David Hodges has been USA Rugby's General Manager for the last 3 years.

Edited by TurkQuay - 31 March 2020 at 10:45am
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 11:09am

Apparently this is the third time they’ve done it, very poorly run by all accounts
LOL no pun intended Big smile

Haha there genuinely wasn’t!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 305>
  Share Topic