Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Corona virus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 144145146147148 305>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2020 at 7:28am
I think that's the right way to go, however it's also about the conduct of people when they get to a pub/club.

No one can guarantee a place to be 100% hygiene secure.

I'd also like to see 14 day quarantine arrivals with a random checking mechanism. Clearly the honour system is only partially working, particularly when quarantine has been issued at short notice on a country.

Sponsored Links

roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2020 at 3:31pm
Big crowds outside a few pubs over the weekend no social distancing and no officials/police/counncillors in sight to sort it out
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2020 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Big crowds outside a few pubs over the weekend no social distancing and no officials/police/counncillors in sight to sort it out

A lot of places were closed in Carmarthenshire on the weekend. There’s contact details online to report the place. 
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2020 at 4:15pm
Intensive care doctor from the Royal Gwent saying on bbc that he thinks the new measuers are coming in too late and that a second wave has already started and will be with us for 6 months. 

Edited by Rob o'r Bont - 14 September 2020 at 4:15pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2020 at 4:22pm
They should have made the wearing of face masks in public places compulsory at the same time as they announced it for public transport.

Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2020 at 6:58pm
I’ve heard of stories of people refusing to wear face masks in public venues/places today and getting into arguments with staff at these venues when challenged.
I wore a face mask today, and I have to admit that I didn’t like it, I found it very uncomfortable, but we all have to do our bit.
Without us all playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19 we will never beat it, and people will continue to fall in and in some cases die.
All I can say is that there are some very selfish individuals out there who don’t seem to care about others, including members of their own family.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2020 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Legendinmybathroom Legendinmybathroom wrote:

I’ve heard of stories of people refusing to wear face masks in public venues/places today and getting into arguments with staff at these venues when challenged.
I wore a face mask today, and I have to admit that I didn’t like it, I found it very uncomfortable, but we all have to do our bit.
Without us all playing our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19 we will never beat it, and people will continue to fall in and in some cases die.
All I can say is that there are some very selfish individuals out there who don’t seem to care about others, including members of their own family.
makes the work our doctors and nurses all the more brilliant,put my scarlets one on in betting shop in tenby saturday and the outcome was i can't pick a winner with clear or steamed up glasses.LOL
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2020 at 8:07pm
I’ve been wearing one probably about 80% of my awake hours for the last 6 months. You get used to it, but fit is important.
scarletabroad View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletabroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2020 at 7:31am
Up in Saes land near Romford two pubs got hit by the inspectors £10,000 each for the pub and £100 for each person not sat at their designated tables tables.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2020 at 2:46pm
A lot of the negativity with regards to group gatherings has been targeted at the younger generation, and rightly so. However, whilst driving on the way home last night, the local running club by me were all out running together along the main road. Must have been 15 - 20 people all running in close quarters, no social distancing what so ever! Shocked 

The rules here are no gatherings greater than 6 people inside or out, unless in a Covid controlled environment. It begs belief! ShockedShockedShocked

Edited by Mrfwon - 15 September 2020 at 2:47pm
Scarlets!!!
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2020 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

I’ve been wearing one probably about 80% of my awake hours for the last 6 months. You get used to it, but fit is important.

Which fit's best? Gucci or Hugo Boss?
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2020 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

A lot of the negativity with regards to group gatherings has been targeted at the younger generation, and rightly so. However, whilst driving on the way home last night, the local running club by me were all out running together along the main road. Must have been 15 - 20 people all running in close quarters, no social distancing what so ever! Shocked 

The rules here are no gatherings greater than 6 people inside or out, unless in a Covid controlled environment. It begs belief! ShockedShockedShocked

30 allowed outdoors. 
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2020 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Which fit's best? Gucci or Hugo Boss?

Duw you are posh.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2020 at 4:31am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

30 allowed outdoors
in wales not england,maybe be covered under organised sport.
Dai Guevara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2020 at 10:23am
There are so many contradictions to the rules, especially in England. Apparently there, you can't have 7 children together in a park, but it was OK for the double decker bus which tried to pass under a low bridge (and had its roof ripped off in the process) to be carrying 72 children to school.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2020 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Dai Guevara Dai Guevara wrote:

There are so many contradictions to the rules, especially in England. Apparently there, you can't have 7 children together in a park, but it was OK for the double decker bus which tried to pass under a low bridge (and had its roof ripped off in the process) to be carrying 72 children to school.

Masks. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 144145146147148 305>
  Share Topic