Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Toulon/European Rugby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cymraes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toulon/European Rugby
    Posted: 02 March 2020 at 6:57pm
Does the French Government ban on events of over 5,000 affect our game against Toulon?  Loads of speculation about future of 6 Nations but what about European Cup rugby - nothing on their website.
Sponsored Links

157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2020 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by cymraes cymraes wrote:

Does the French Government ban on events of over 5,000 affect our game against Toulon?  Loads of speculation about future of 6 Nations but what about European Cup rugby - nothing on their website.

Not at the moment that ban is for indoor stadia .
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2020 at 8:23pm
Top 14 all went ahead this weekend 
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2020 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Originally posted by cymraes cymraes wrote:

Not at the moment that ban is for indoor stadia .

Crazy if that's the criteria, in or out disease spreads
PTScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2020 at 3:12am
Happy to host at PYS Wink
One eyed turk, nothing more nothing less.
cymraes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cymraes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2020 at 9:21am
Thanks guys. Lot can happen in the meantime but fingers crossed.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2020 at 1:43pm
This is a concern - I'm going to France on 20th of this month, and intend to travel down to Toulon by train... however, IF things continue to deteriorate, then I won't be going. It'll cost... train tickets already paid for.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
SAV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2020 at 5:11pm
Everybody is in the same situation.  I've paid for whole trip.  If game goes ahead.  It will be up to the individual if they what to travel or not . 
as all the coaches left stradey , bound for nottingham , a sign on the m4 at hendy said , please can the last person close the door behind them , memories
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2020 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by SAV SAV wrote:

Everybody is in the same situation.  I've paid for whole trip.  If game goes ahead.  It will be up to the individual if they what to travel or not . 
To be honest ive booked been looking forward since the fixture came out if there is just the same chance of catching it there as here why not go. Will be great weekend boys need our support as long as it's not rife in Toulon don't see the worry. 

Edited by Why - 04 March 2020 at 8:37pm
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2020 at 8:43pm

If the game goes ahead and unless flights are cancelled ? I will be there .There is a risk crossing the road .
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2020 at 5:18am
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

If the game goes ahead and unless flights are cancelled ? I will be there .There is a risk crossing the road .
hope your not with flybe.Cry
SAV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2020 at 4:46pm
Other problem is if the game is postponed and you cant get your money back for flight . I still might go and have a quite weekend in the south of france . What the hell.  4 weeks you go.  
as all the coaches left stradey , bound for nottingham , a sign on the m4 at hendy said , please can the last person close the door behind them , memories
NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2020 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by SAV SAV wrote:

Other problem is if the game is postponed and you cant get your money back for flight . I still might go and have a quite weekend in the south of france . What the hell.  4 weeks you go.  

Are you flying to Nice?
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2020 at 6:03pm
Tickets are in the ticket office now 👍
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2020 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Tickets are in the ticket office now 👍

12 quid is a bargain!!
SAV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2020 at 4:17pm
Flying in to Marseille with ba 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic