Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

premier sports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2020 at 8:55am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

3 months for £5.99pm with the code FOOTBALLBACK

SA14 - according to the Premier website the £5.99 offer is only for one channel which is La Liga. Am I reading it incorrectly?

Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2020 at 11:48am
It was an offer. I did put it up on here and on Facebook Scarlets supporters page. I had it for £4.99 last season by haggling. 
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2020 at 12:05pm

It was an offer. I did put it up on here and on Facebook Scarlets supporters page. I had it for £4.99 last season by haggling. 

I appreciate that. Are you confirming that you have an offer for £5.99/mth for 12 months for all channels including La Liga & Box Nation or are you getting £5.99 for 3 months followed by £9.99/month thereafter. Cheers. 
hartson11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hartson11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2020 at 12:10pm
Reading these posts, I’m beginning to wonder why I’ve been paying £11.99 a month for the last 4-5 years!
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2020 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

I appreciate that. Are you confirming that you have an offer for £5.99/mth for 12 months for all channels including La Liga & Box Nation or are you getting £5.99 for 3 months followed by £9.99/month thereafter. Cheers. 

Ah right sorry. No it’s just £5.99 for 3 months. I’ll then phone to cancel. I’m 99% sure I’ll get it for £4.99. What would they prefer. 0 income or £4.99. Give it a go. Best bet is not paying upfront. More scope to cancel. Plus some months I found you’re paying for one game and it’s a home one. Especially during internationals and HC. Worth keeping an eye open for Now Tv pass deals. If you buy one you don’t have to use them straight away. They’re valid for a few months. Anyone with EE or BT mobile there’s the option of their sports app for free. Or one month subscriptions. Next season I’ll put updates on here of any offers I see. I’m a bit of an anorak regarding deals. LOL

Edited by SA14 - 01 August 2020 at 1:43pm
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2020 at 1:48pm

Ah right sorry. No it’s just £5.99 for 3 months. I’ll then phone to cancel. I’m 99% sure I’ll get it for £4.99. What would they prefer. 0 income or £4.99. Give it a go. Best bet is not paying upfront. More scope to cancel. Plus some months I found you’re paying for one game and it’s a home one. Especially during internationals and HC. Worth keeping an eye open for Now Tv pass deals. If you buy one you don’t have to use them straight away. They’re valid for a few months. Anyone with EE or BT mobile there’s the option of their sports app for free. Or one month subscriptions. Next season I’ll put updates on here of any offers I see. I’m a bit of an anorak regarding deals. LOL
👍
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2020 at 7:57am

Top man.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2020 at 9:37am
Try the code COMEBACK50 

Half price for the first month so remember to cancel it. 

I think it applies to premier sports and not premier player. 
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2020 at 1:24pm
My current sub runs until the end of September - I have cancelled the £89 renewal in the hope that a deal will become available.

Keep me posted - thanks!
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2020 at 1:30pm
OK first offer was £89.00 instead of £120.00 annually. Have settled at £75.00 annually. Still not been told if discounts could be available if not taking the La Liga or Boxing Nation channels. I have suggested that for the future they should be considering packages tailored more to demand. I am sure I'm not the only rugby fan who won't be watching boxing or Spanish football. 
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2020 at 1:37pm

OK first offer was £89.00 instead of £120.00 annually. Have settled at £75.00 annually. Still not been told if discounts could be available if not taking the La Liga or Boxing Nation channels. I have suggested that for the future they should be considering packages tailored more to demand. I am sure I'm not the only rugby fan who won't be watching boxing or Spanish football. 
I think Sky more recently have allowed you to buy individually channels but the cost of buying one was so high that you might as well pay for the full thing.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2020 at 1:43pm
Although I do agree, I watch nothing else on Premier other than rugby so would prefer to pay less if it meant one channel.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2020 at 3:40pm
Depending on what sport you watch Now Tv can work out much cheaper. If you only watch rugby on premier I’d refuse to pay anything more than around £5.99 per month. 
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2020 at 6:29pm
I take the view that I am saving so much in season ticket and other match day costs that it’s not much to get worked up about. It seems to be £11.99 a month via Sky or £99 per annum . You get lots of live games you want to see. Shame it’s so poorly presented compared to how Sky ran it once
Jones2004 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2020 at 9:42pm
If anyone’s buying it monthly I’d advise you to wait a few days before buying as you could then take premier sports for a month, covering the final then cancel it and resubscribe before the start of next season.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2020 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Jones2004 Jones2004 wrote:

If anyone’s buying it monthly I’d advise you to wait a few days before buying as you could then take premier sports for a month, covering the final then cancel it and resubscribe before the start of next season.

Using one of the codes I’ve put on here numerous times. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic