Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Season ticket refund

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season ticket refund
    Posted: 01 July 2020 at 8:21pm
All season ticket holders should have, or will soon receive an email regarding your season ticket remaining value for missed games. The options are a refund, credit for next season or a gift to the Scarlets (they can keep your money). If you possibly can, I urge all of us to allow the Scarlets to keep the money. It’s obviously a difficult decision for many of us in these unprecedented times and personal circumstances will vary. If at all possible, let’s  get behind our team and support them in every way we can. 
Only one team plays in red. (Sorry, Scarlet)
Sponsored Links

Devonscarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devonscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2020 at 8:26pm
I've gifted mine. My parents who aren't on the forum have done the same.
DevonScarlet
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2020 at 8:56pm
I've also gifted mine and my Grandson's and was surprised how much refund was offered by the Scarlets so happy to support as best we can! HandshakeHeart
"YMA O HYD"
ScarletCyclops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletCyclops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 1:34pm
I’ve gifted mine and Cyclops Junior. Let’s all do our bit to keep the dram alive!
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 5:02pm
We have gifted ours so that was a decent chunk off 5 tickets. We are all in this together.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
Rob Hunt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob Hunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 6:01pm
I’ve also gifted the money to the club as I’m in the fortunate position that my pension income hasn’t been affected by the pandemic. I appreciate that many people have been severely affected financially by the lockdown and are not in a position to do this.
I wonder if the club has considered asking season ticket holders if any would be prepared to donate money which could be used as a credit against the price of the season ticket. These are desperate times and I just hope that we can  survive this and prosper in the future.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 6:23pm

Yes our two refunds gone back to the club!
multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 7:25pm
Gifted mine and my daughter’s
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
onlyturkinthevillage View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlyturkinthevillage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 8:12pm
Has anyone had an email from the club yet or have you contacted them yourselves?
sreve19 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sreve19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 8:21pm
Gifted , the two guys I go with did the same. In this time of need if you can afford it I feel it's the correct thing to do. I appreciate not everyone is in the same position to do so . 
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 8:37pm
Gifted mine and my wife back to the club
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 9:00pm
Yes we gifted our two refunds back to the club. As we know it is crisis time and it’s a gesture 
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

Gifted mine and my wife back to the club
Did the club actually want your wife? Or did you just fancy a bit of peace and quiet LOL
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 10:04pm
Very good wasp. Thank god she's not on this message board ClapLOLLOLClap

Edited by turkishrebel - 02 July 2020 at 10:05pm
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2020 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

Very good wasp. Thank god she's not on this message board ClapLOLLOLClap

We are very discrete on SF so don’t worry about any gossip getting back to Mrs Turkishrebel!! 😂 (It was quite funny mind 😂)
Rubrum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rubrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2020 at 8:55am
A very generous offer from the Scarlets for us season ticket holders.
However as times are rather strange and the money was already 'spent' in our budget it was as well to gift the offered refund to the Scarlets in the hope that the money from our two tickets may just make that little bit of difference next season.
Rubrum
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Rubrum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic