Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Toulon v Scarlets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2020 at 10:49am
Originally posted by SAV SAV wrote:

Anybody planning on going to Toulon for this one 
Won’t be any spectators will there?
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Sponsored Links

scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2020 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Likely to be 5k allowed in
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2020 at 11:38am
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

How many ST holders do Toulon have?
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2020 at 11:47am

Scarlets will be entitled to allocation.

Flights are pretty cheap for that weekend .
SAV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2020 at 12:02pm
I've still got a valid ticket I bought direct from toulon . Does that mean it will be ok for rearrange fixture . 
as all the coaches left stradey , bound for nottingham , a sign on the m4 at hendy said , please can the last person close the door behind them , memories
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2020 at 2:15pm
I have 3 tickets that I am prepared to sell. I can't make it now. PM if interested. 
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2020 at 12:40pm

Planning a Motorcycle trip via ferry to Bilbao/Santander, ride across Pyranees. Making a nice holiday around it.

There is nothing in these guys. Scarlets by 20.Wink
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2020 at 12:41pm

Its a cup game all to pay. They have to give us 25% allocation.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2020 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

you sure it's as high as 25%?
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2020 at 11:58am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

you sure it's as high as 25%?
I don’t see 1250 tickets as being needed do you? Great weekend though for those fit and able to travel . 
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2020 at 1:09pm

For the original fixture ,Scarlets were taking around 700   supporters.

Toulon is the best rugby trip I have been on, great welcome and superb weather on the Med .

I know return flights to Nice, were very cheap a week back .
SAV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2020 at 7:36pm
Not looking good at the moment for U K spectators ,with Spain in lockdown france could be next . 
as all the coaches left stradey , bound for nottingham , a sign on the m4 at hendy said , please can the last person close the door behind them , memories
ScarletBear View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2020 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by ChrisX ChrisX wrote:

Its an exciting fixture for sure. Is Jake fit? Foxy & Cubby go to go? We certainly have some depth if all are fit to play. Id like to think this 23 would have a chance:-

15 Leigh Halfpenny, 14 Liam Williams, 13 Jonathan Davies, 12 Johnny Williams, 11 Johnny McNicholl, 10 Rhys Patchell, 9 Gareth Davies

1 Wyn Jones, 2 Ken Owens, 3 Samson Lee, 4 Tex Ratuva, 5 Sam Lousi, 6 Aaron Shingler, 7 James Davies, 8 Sione Kalafamoni

16 Rob Evans, 17 Ryan Elias, 18 Werner Kruger, 19 Josh McLeod, 20 Uzair Cassiem, 21 Kieran Hardy, 22 Dan Jones 23 Steff Evans

You havent stuck a lock on the bench. I assume you are thinking Aaron there if we bring on a backrow. It sort of shows that as Ball is injured, we don't rate Cummins as highly. Maybe I am wrong, but we could improve there. Not sure if big lump or athletic, or even someone in the middle of that range?

What is the pecking order of our TH now that Samson has had a decent amount of time off? Lee, Kruger, Javan?

Our BR doesnt have a pecking order I would say, just play the right people for the weather and opposition. So for Toulon, its Aaron, Sione and Josh.

For our back 3, does HP still have pole position for #15? I think so. He wont play every game anyway. 
Scarlets before Wales
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2020 at 8:46pm

Not looking good at the moment for U K spectators, with Spain in lockdown france could be next . 
Why would France be next? 

They’ve had stronger leadership. They’ve got much more hands on management, it would seem, than the UK. They’ve plenty of places under watch and restrictions in place to stop evening gatherings etc. None of the places mentioned in press I’ve read are within a few hundred kms of Toulon, although it’s the other side of the country to us.

The Yes (Prime) Minister UK cast may install a random restriction on returning, or incoming, people.

We’re in an area of France that’s had 2 cases. One younger lad recovered. The other older person died. 

People are cautious, sensible, by and large. Yet they are still eating out. Distanced-tabled restaurants are full. Masks are universally worn to and from tables and removed once seated. 

Thank goodness for countryside living.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2020 at 6:11am
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Not looking good at the moment for U K spectators, with Spain in lockdown france could be next . 
Why would France be next? 

They’ve had stronger leadership. They’ve got much more hands on management, it would seem, than the UK. They’ve plenty of places under watch and restrictions in place to stop evening gatherings etc. None of the places mentioned in press I’ve read are within a few hundred kms of Toulon, although it’s the other side of the country to us.

The Yes (Prime) Minister UK cast may install a random restriction on returning, or incoming, people.

We’re in an area of France that’s had 2 cases. One younger lad recovered. The other older person died. 

People are cautious, sensible, by and large. Yet they are still eating out. Distanced-tabled restaurants are full. Masks are universally worn to and from tables and removed once seated. 

Thank goodness for countryside living.

I am thankful everyday that I live in Llanelli. I couldn't think of anything worse than having to live in a city right now. Quiet beaches where people respect each other, pleasant shopping for everything we need. hardly any traffic or queues. The prospect of the greatest rugby team on the planet right on our doorstep.

Yma O Hyd

Ymlaen.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2020 at 6:17am
My preffered back 3 would be Sanjay full back and Steph and Jonny on wings.

HP isnt as safe in defence or potent in attack as Sanjay at 15, and that opens a whole new dimension to our attack.

As a wing, HP isnt as good as our other two. But I would be happy to see HP selected at 15 to keep Sanjay fresh. So all are kept happy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic