Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Season Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season Tickets
    Posted: 06 September 2020 at 10:35am
I've just had a text to say that season tickets will be on sale from tomorrow?  Am I being scammed or is this genuine?
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 10:42am
Apparently so, it’s all over social media that they’re launching them tomorrow. 
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 10:43am
Happy days, wonder how this is going to work? Presumaby we won't be able to get our usual seats>
Blade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 10:49am
Basically you can renew your usual seat. If you are allowed in great, if not you get to spend your investment on a pie and a pint when you eventually are allowed in. 12 games covered in ticket so if your ticket is 120 quid 10 quid a game, or for every game missed 10 quid on beer and a pie for every game missed.
Roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 11:27am
The tweet says seats will be held as usual for those wishing to renew their seats
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 11:33am
Cheers guys.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 11:38am
I think its a sensible move, if there is such a thing when it comes to predicting the future these days!
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

I think its a sensible move, if there is such a thing when it comes to predicting the future these days!

I can see a black market in food tokens being created to trade !😂
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Roger Roger wrote:

The tweet says seats will be held as usual for those wishing to renew their seats
I can  see you singing “ Who ate all the Pies “ by mid season Rob 😂

Edited by reesytheexile - 06 September 2020 at 4:14pm
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

If they reopen and have to adhere to social distancing that keep your seat thing is out of the window. 
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 7:33pm

Using Blade's figures of 12 games @ £10 a game, with money from cancelled games going towards food and drink; if the first 11 games are cancelled, there will be one heck of a session at the final game. LOL 
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

If they reopen and have to adhere to social distancing that keep your seat thing is out of the window. 

Is that a fact or are you assuming? I guess you would still keep your seat ie for future seasons but if socially distanced rugby was needed they would distribute the season ticket holders using the whole stadium. Then a walk up crowd would depend on space. All in all a bit of a nightmare logistically. I’m in but at £270 odd for my premier seat (not complaining) that’s a hell of a lot of pies. 

Edited by Huwbach - 06 September 2020 at 9:45pm
Flaggman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flaggman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 10:35pm
I’ve been sent an email with the details but there doesn’t seem to be a family ticket option. Does anyone know if this has been deliberately dropped as an option?
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2020 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Huwbach Huwbach wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Is that a fact or are you assuming? I guess you would still keep your seat ie for future seasons but if socially distanced rugby was needed they would distribute the season ticket holders using the whole stadium. Then a walk up crowd would depend on space. All in all a bit of a nightmare logistically. I’m in but at £270 odd for my premier seat (not complaining) that’s a hell of a lot of pies. 

I mean for distancing. They’d need to space seats out. There’d be a lot of adults having tantrums at that. 
downbelow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downbelow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2020 at 6:18am
There's no mention of what measures are in place to provide social distancing
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2020 at 7:29am
I want to check on social distancing- So I claim my existing Season ticket seat as do the other unrelated households in my row- how can we all sit next to each other ? We can’t can we ? so where do we sit ? 🤔 You can bet some won’t want to move from their promised seat. Then who determines who must move and who can stay in a row of season ticket holders 🤔

Edited by reesytheexile - 07 September 2020 at 9:44am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic