Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Season Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2020 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

We improvise we overcome. 

You sound like clint in heartbreak ridge there :)

I've waited a long time to be able to fit that one in. Smile

I'm guessing there's a good chance that the only people being let in for the first few games will be ST holders. They will know the numbers and be able to cater for them.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2020 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

Is it right that the club are holding the seats even if you dont renew for 20/21? Seriously considering pay per game for this season as Im convinced we wont see any live games much this year and I dont really want to get involved in this bizarre credit against food thing. In addition my elderly parents arent renewing anyway as he is unstable walking now and the lad wants to buy his own with his girlfriend game by game when he's not playing. Why on earth they cant just carry over games not seen this season to the 21/22 season I dont know?!

In answer to your first question, it is my understanding that if you don't renew for the coming season, 20/21, your seats will be available for you to purchase for the 21/22 season. Club were asked if they would do this and they've done so. Well done to the Club.

If you want to proceed on a game by game basis this season you'll be welcome to do so I'm sure. When crowds will be allowed back in is not yet clear. There has been a worrying increase in cases in parts of Carmarthenshire over the last few days. Let's hope it doesn't end up in a 'lockdown' scenario like Caerphilly.

It is my understanding that the ground can accommodate all ST holders, but you may not be able to sit in your allocated seat due to social distancing rules. However, I think that will be a small price to pay. Most just want to see live games again.

Apologies, but don't understand your final question.
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 9:40am
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Is it right that the club are holding the seats even if you dont renew for 20/21? Seriously considering pay per game for this season as Im convinced we wont see any live games much this year and I dont really want to get involved in this bizarre credit against food thing. In addition my elderly parents arent renewing anyway as he is unstable walking now and the lad wants to buy his own with his girlfriend game by game when he's not playing. Why on earth they cant just carry over games not seen this season to the 21/22 season I dont know?!

In answer to your first question, it is my understanding that if you don't renew for the coming season, 20/21, your seats will be available for you to purchase for the 21/22 season. Club were asked if they would do this and they've done so. Well done to the Club.

If you want to proceed on a game by game basis this season you'll be welcome to do so I'm sure. When crowds will be allowed back in is not yet clear. There has been a worrying increase in cases in parts of Carmarthenshire over the last few days. Let's hope it doesn't end up in a 'lockdown' scenario like Caerphilly.

It is my understanding that the ground can accommodate all ST holders, but you may not be able to sit in your allocated seat due to social distancing rules. However, I think that will be a small price to pay. Most just want to see live games again.

Apologies, but don't understand your final question.

Thanks for this. My last question was about this issue with some voucher/credit scheme against food if games are cancelled or we cant view them. Wouldnt it be better to carry over any `owed` games into 21/22? Lets say 5 games couldnt be attended, know 5 games off the 21/22 season ticket. Got to be easier surely?
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 10:05am

Thanks for this. My last question was about this issue with some voucher/credit scheme against food if games are cancelled or we cant view them. Wouldnt it be better to carry over any `owed` games into 21/22? Lets say 5 games couldnt be attended, know 5 games off the 21/22 season ticket. Got to be easier surely?
Could we get to a point during the season where say a ST holder in England is under local lockdown but the game is going ahead with crowd attending in Llanelli, you'd have people on different amounts of games they're forced to miss and just complicates the ST cost for next year. Plus i imagine the club need the money now more than ever so it's best to get people to pay in full and can claim it back in food/drink, although that might backfire if people are then put off from renewing.
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 10:31am
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Could we get to a point during the season where say a ST holder in England is under local lockdown but the game is going ahead with crowd attending in Llanelli, you'd have people on different amounts of games they're forced to miss and just complicates the ST cost for next year. Plus i imagine the club need the money now more than ever so it's best to get people to pay in full and can claim it back in food/drink, although that might backfire if people are then put off from renewing.

Know what you mean but for me it would have to be the match itself. If no one could attend, that would class as a non-event. Im just worried that with an unknown number of games that could be non-events, the amount of credit could be hundreds if you have several STs as we do. I think for this season I will pay per game, same money to the club if not more.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
joni_bach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni_bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 12:03pm
It would be better if you could also spend the credit in the shop. 
Sandman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by joni_bach joni_bach wrote:

Agreed. I’d much prefer to spend any credit accrued in the shop as opposed to buying food or drink. Maybe Crys16 could take this idea back with them in their next meeting? 
Only one team plays in red. (Sorry, Scarlet)
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 12:21pm
I’m not it’s clear how this food and drink credit will work . I assume you have to at least spend the face value of your voucher and that you don’t get any change if you underspend on the order but if you overspend you can pay the surplus in cash ? 🤔

Also is it any type of drink and food on the counter or just set items ? 🤔

Can you pass on ( unofficially sell on) these vouchers to someone else or do you have to use yourself?eg have to show your members card when you purchase with your season ticket name typed already on your vouchers to be matched up so it can’t be passed on ? 🤔 

If there are no opportunities to spend your vouchers this season due to cancellations , is the credit lost or carried forward to the season 21-22? 🤔

Details would help a lot reassure members re renewal ,as it’s a lot of money for people to pay out if you are in a family of 2-3 members. 

Pity also it can’t be spent on shop items. 

minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Sandman Sandman wrote:

Originally posted by joni_bach joni_bach wrote:

Agreed. I’d much prefer to spend any credit accrued in the shop as opposed to buying food or drink. Maybe Crys16 could take this idea back with them in their next meeting? 
This is just my opinion, but I reckon the club makes a decent markup on the food and drink, therefore giving us that as credit is better for them as Macron will just want the full amount back for kit bought via the credit.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

I’m not it’s clear how this food and drink credit will work . I assume you have to at least spend the face value of your voucher and that you don’t get any change if you underspend on the order but if you overspend you can pay the surplus in cash ? 🤔
I'm sure there was talk before about part of the reason why they wouldn't be issuing season tickets year on year in future is because they'll have a system in place going forward where you could add credit on your season ticket and then use that at the tills to pay for stuff. Or i just dreamt it, could be either or.
GreyScarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreyScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 12:49pm
I renewed online as normal, and as I understand it your card/season ticket is registered as renewed and is therefore recognised as such when it is scanned as you enter the ground for a game. I think that this has been the case before?

I hope we get to see some rugby soon, my ‘No Scarlets watching’ twitch is rapidly getting worse!
Virtually perfect rugby - 1992/93
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 12:58pm

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

I'm sure there was talk before about part of the reason why they wouldn't be issuing season tickets year on year in future is because they'll have a system in place going forward where you could add credit on your season ticket and then use that at the tills to pay for stuff. Or i just dreamt it, could be either or.
No idea whether the club has gone forward with this.

The germ of the idea came from our first away match to Cheetahs. They’ve got a very neat system where your ticket, match or season, is linked to your credit card and your ticket is used to purchase all the foood and drink with bar code tech.

We met the business whose software it is and it may still be a possibility. A question for Crys maybe?
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 1:19pm
would crys be able to ask the scarlets if they any games cancelled the credit can go to purchasing items in the shop instead? 
at the moment i am swaying towards not renewing my season this year with the way the vius is re-appearing. i can see the season being basically all games behind doors. 
i really dont want a £500plus of food and beer tokens for myself and my wife 
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

would crys be able to ask the scarlets if they any games cancelled the credit can go to purchasing items in the shop instead? 
at the moment i am swaying towards not renewing my season this year with the way the vius is re-appearing. i can see the season being basically all games behind doors. 
i really dont want a £500plus of food and beer tokens for myself and my wife 
You've got my number steve,only to happy to help out.LOL
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Scarlets Rugby Scarlets Rugby wrote:

After receiving feedback from fans about our season ticket packages for 2020-21, we are happy to now provide a pro-rata credit refund for any home matches that will be played behind closed doors.

That refund will go into your e-ticketing account and can be redeemed for future match and season ticket purchases as well as food and beverages and hospitality upgrades. 

We look forward to seeing you at the Parc when it is safe to do so! #forgedwithpride Fire

A reminder that our ticket office @official_parc is open to the public today with social distancing measures in place
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2020 at 4:28pm

Originally posted by Scarlets Rugby Scarlets Rugby wrote:

After receiving feedback from fans about our season ticket packages for 2020-21, we are happy to now provide a pro-rata credit refund for any home matches that will be played behind closed doors.

That refund will go into your e-ticketing account and can be redeemed for future match and season ticket purchases as well as food and beverages and hospitality upgrades. 

We look forward to seeing you at the Parc when it is safe to do so! #forgedwithpride Fire

A reminder that our ticket office @official_parc is open to the public today with social distancing measures in place

Well done Scarlets ! Reacted quickly to ST holders feedback on the initial deal and made it more appealing. Good business empathy with supporters 👍
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic