FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Delaney on keeping players happy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Delaney on keeping players happy
    Posted: 18 September 2020 at 6:14am
LOLLOL very good Nige..
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Sponsored Links

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2020 at 5:53am
Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

Delaney seems to be singing off the same hymn sheet as Braad Mooar.  Although I've never met him I feel  quite inspired by his interviews lately.  It's not an easy  time to be involved in rugby, but I hope they  can really  hit the ground Saturday night. 
that's your job martin.LOL
EJPT View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2020 at 8:26pm
Yeah Delaney appears to be a natural in front of the camera and interviews. Lets hope he has natural coaching ability against his first real test as head coach.
Raised By Peregos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raised By Peregos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2020 at 7:23pm
I actually had a chat with him on the pitch after the game at the Arms Park in Jan. Was wandering the pitch at the end (slightly pissed) and sort of said hi and he came over to me and my mate for a chat. Very warm guy, obviously happy to both chat to fans and asked how we were doing etc. and happy to talk about how he thought the game went. Seemed a very genuine, smart bloke. 
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2020 at 7:54am
Delaney seems to be singing off the same hymn sheet as Braad Mooar.  Although I've never met him I feel  quite inspired by his interviews lately.  It's not an easy  time to be involved in rugby, but I hope they  can really  hit the ground Saturday night. 

Edited by LLANDRE - 17 September 2020 at 7:55am
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2020 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Sounds like a very happy camp which can only be good thing. 
Indeed! Reminds me of when our John Barclay used to post videos terrifying poor Stuart Hogg on camps by jumping out of dark corners or laundry baskets 😂
stradeyscarlet72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stradeyscarlet72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2020 at 7:36pm
Happy squad is so vital.  In fairness this has been true for several seasons. I know that they were gutted when Tadhg left - mind you weren’t we bloody all !! 
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2020 at 7:18pm
Sounds like a very happy camp which can only be good thing. 
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2020 at 3:16pm
... using ideas from Brian Clough!

“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic