Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coaches out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coaches out
    Posted: 08 November 2020 at 6:55pm
The team don't seem to have a clue what they are supposed to be doing. 
Sponsored Links

shocker View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:06pm
Clearly the coaches haven't got a clue what is going on.
We really struggled today against one of the worst  teams in Europe. 
The amount of pens we give away is crazy.
Play like tggp again we will lose.
I  agree that these coaches must go.
There are no excuses
Maple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:18pm
They look like a team that have never been coached. Sorry for team read 15 strangers.
What the hell is going on?
Give Blood, Play Rugby
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:20pm
Delaney sits in the stands as if he hasn’t a care in the world. I’m not a professional coach myself but don’t coaches have stats at their disposal hence the laptops and discuss the game with other coaches to change tactics etc? He just sits there alone, arms folded. 
Rochester100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rochester100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:22pm
Childish Post to be honest .
Get behind the lads and coaches ,it will come good 
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Rochester100 Rochester100 wrote:

Reminds me of the poem....'deuddeg filltir o Landeilo
                                                  Fydd y fangre tan y farn"
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:26pm
And here's another-
Heb ei fai,heb ei eni,
Ond neb yn dwpach na Delaney..
ChrisX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:27pm
Sadly I think the time is close, I have until now said give them time, bit of patience, but we should be getting bonus point win at home v likes of Zebre, Leinster put 60 plus on them. We have scored just 31 points in 3 games, 2 at home. Next 3 are going to be so tough, can we stop the count???
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by ChrisX<b> ChrisX wrote:

Sadly I think the time is close
, I have until now said give them time, bit of patience, but we should be getting bonus point win at home v likes of Zebre, Leinster put 60 plus on them. We have scored just 31 points in 3 games, 2 at home. Next 3 are going to be so tough, can we stop the count???
i think it's ulster and leinster up next so i fear a big defeat is on the horizon,but on the bright side we are still in europe and it's not long to xmas.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Delaney sits in the stands as if he hasn’t a care in the world. I’m not a professional coach myself but don’t coaches have stats at their disposal hence the laptops and discuss the game with other coaches to change tactics etc? He just sits there alone, arms folded. 
i saw him looking at the back of a fag packet twice.WinkLOL
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:36pm
need a DoR who can guide and inspire a young coaching staff...Delaney is a really good defensive coach, but now need and hand
FIRST AND LAST View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FIRST AND LAST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:40pm
This team has no pattern of play they are like a rudderless ship. nobody putting their stamp on the game.
The longer this season goes the worse the performance level. We have no chance of winning any of the next 3 games. Get hold of Dai Young and Rob Howley and make the changes while they are available because we ain`t going anywhere with this coaching team. 
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:43pm
We're completely poo at the moment, and have been since the new coaching setup took the reigns! That was yet another awful performance! Angry
Scarlets!!!
Sandman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:45pm

Instead of criticising the post, explain why they’re wrong. Is it because you can see a week on week improvement? The game plan is clear and structured?  Every squad selection plays as well as the next? Leaders are abundant across the field or we’re top on all the positive stats? I however, see no reason to criticise the post. 

Edited by Sandman - 08 November 2020 at 7:46pm
Only one team plays in red. (Sorry, Scarlet)
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Sandman Sandman wrote:

Instead of criticising the post, explain why they’re wrong. Is it because you can see a week on week improvement? The game plan is clear and structured?  Every squad selection plays as well as the next? Leaders are abundant across the field or we’re top on all the positive stats? I however, see no reason to criticise the post. 
Clap
N14 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2020 at 7:59pm
We shouldn't be too harsh on them, we're facing a pandemic in Llanelli remember!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic