Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales v Georgia teams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 10:41am
Originally posted by nev nev wrote:

It seems that Mcnicoll had a rib problem before the game according to Pivac.Thumbs Down
shocking treatment,i know jonny's got a rib problem let's chuck him in against a huge side like georgia.
Sponsored Links

scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 10:53am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

For me MOM was either Wyn or Samson. They should be selected along with Ryan for the England game and Ball has an excellent chance of accompanying AWJ. Thought Webb was awful when he came on and I would start Hardy next week with Cawdor on the bench. Hardy was tidy in what he did. Sheedy deserves another start and Johnny Williams should start at 12. 

What really puzzles me is what is Stevo doing all week. There really does not appear to be an attacking plan. Tompkins is a defensive liability and is not good enough at the moment. LRZ made a few mistakes but he has that x factor and if you kick poorly to him he will hurt you. My team for the England game would be :-

15. Liam ( can't play as poorly again) 14. Adams 13. Watkins 12. Johnny Williams 11. LRZ 10. Sheedy 9. Hardy 8. Faletau 7. Botham 6. Lewis-Hughes 5. AWJ 4. Jake 3. Samson 2. Ryan 1. Wyn

16. Dee 17. Carre 18. Francis 19. Rowland 20. Wainwright 21. Cawdor 22. Biggar 23. Holmes. 
No Halfpenny?
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 12:19pm
Will liam be fit? If so he has to play 15 if we are to win as we will need to play a fast and expansive game. Halfpenny at 15 can’t do that anymore, if we want to play safety first rugby and aim to keep score down then hp is the man, let’s see how bold pivac is.  Ball Lee and wyn jones must start. Personall i’d pick parry at hooker. Lrz jonny w sheedy and hardy all decent games deserve another shot

Edited by RR1972 - 22 November 2020 at 12:28pm
Cofi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cofi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Originally posted by nev nev wrote:

It seems that Mcnicoll had a rib problem before the game according to Pivac.Thumbs Down
shocking treatment,i know jonny's got a rib problem let's chuck him in against a huge side like georgia.
Agree m. Pivac will probably say  about Liam "yeah he's just had 15 stiches in his lip" but he'll be ok v saeson...
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Will liam be fit? If so he has to play 15 if we are to win as we will need to play a fast and expansive game. Halfpenny at 15 can’t do that anymore, if we want to play safety first rugby and aim to keep score down then hp is the man, let’s see how bold pivac is.  Ball Lee and wyn jones must start. Personall i’d pick parry at hooker. Lrz jonny w sheedy and hardy all decent games deserve another shot

Just an opinion, and without seeing the exact contact, but mouth/lip stitching can't be protected and a week is not enough time to get the wound to repair.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2020 at 5:57pm
if i was a gambling man it would be biggar and leigh for damage limitation.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic