Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Foxy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2020 at 2:56pm
Just watched the highlights of our win at home over the Ospreys in the 2016/17 season. Foxy was immense that day!!
Sponsored Links

saundersfootscarlets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saundersfootscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2020 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by John John wrote:

Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Yes, I think we can squeeze him in on our line up somewhere during December. Not so sure about his brawd mind.
For me Jac Morgan is first choice even with Macleod fit 

That's what I think. On top of that we have a range of different types of backrowers but the Kennedy Kalamafoni Morgan combination seems very effective. 
I agree , personally I think these 3 are our best combination at the moment , but to be able to have Cassiem , Blade and Josh as well can only be good. 
saundersfoot scarlets
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2020 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Yes, I think we can squeeze him in on our line up somewhere during December. Not so sure about his brawd mind.
For me Jac Morgan is first choice even with Macleod fit 

Jac morgan & Sione have made themselves undroppable for the next game through the weight of their performances which is exactly as it should be. Morgan Jones, before his isolation, was also getting to that point in all fairness. We are blessed to have both Blade & Kennedy fighting for the 6 shirt - Blade gets it for me but i won't be losing sleep if Kennedy is selected. What a battle that will be if Aaron gets back to his brilliant best.

Bench back row for me is Josh as he can play all 3 positions equally well. 
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2020 at 5:12pm
Love seeing the young lads putting their hands up over the last few games.

Healthy as hell that, and it will be making all the senior players like Ken, Jake, Cubby, Shings, Cawdor, Blade, Foxy etc look over their shoulders. No bad can come from that.

Captain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2020 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

Originally posted by Captain Captain wrote:

His injury is not as bad as first thought. 
Source? Nothing mentioned anywhere which is never good news.

Well I had to wait but he was a guest at a work meeting (and Scott Quinnell) and he confirmed it himself. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic