Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Carmarthen Quins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Simpson Last hope

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Celt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Simpson Last hope
    Posted: 21 December 2005 at 9:53pm

I feel that the form of Darren Simpson will decide the fate of the game on boxing day.  If he plays well the Quins will win and stay up, if he plays bad the quins will lose and go down.

No pressure Ice man

The Cefneithin Cowboy Will Return and Lay his Wrath upon those who crossed him
Sponsored Links

SUPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 10:13am
CELT I LOVES THE PRESSURE AS LONG AS THOSE FAT FORWARDS GIVE ME QUALITY BALL  YOU KNOW I WILL DO THE BUISNESS BRING ON THE DROVERS
super
i spy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i spy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 12:17pm
you havent loved the pressure all year now have you super and your team mates lets hope you  all start performing like you have done in the past
Raving Mad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raving Mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 2:53pm

Simmo always deelivers the goods. My player of the season so far. Massive defence against Newport and a great defensive organiser.

Led the team with distinction when Babs and Emyr were replaced against Newport.

nine - three View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nine - three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 2:56pm
That's all I can see is Raving mad's feet sticking out of Simmo's bum, what a crawler - remember there's 22 in a team
I sell puppies and sweets
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raving Mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 3:10pm

No chance mate. If you don't like the truth the work harder in training! You are lacking in effort. No pain no gain!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nine - three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 3:13pm
There's I in Team,perhaps you should have gone when every body else did
ma1ogr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ma1ogr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 3:15pm

Why don't we just start a 'i love simmo' forum!

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raving Mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 3:17pm
9-3 how could you, that's low. Never very good at spelling in school, so do you spell it like this TIEM?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nine - three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2005 at 3:20pm
Good idea ma1ogr, raving mad could be chairman, secretary....the bloody lot!!
The Celt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Celt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 11:10am

HEARD A RUMOUR THAT SIMMO AND DADDO ARE HALF BROTHERS?

CAN SEE THE LIKENESS!

The Cefneithin Cowboy Will Return and Lay his Wrath upon those who crossed him
SUPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2005 at 3:27pm

boys please i dont like all this attention you know im very reserved

super
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic