Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One thing all Scarlet fans MUST do......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taffscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One thing all Scarlet fans MUST do......
    Posted: 08 January 2006 at 7:03pm

Visit gwladrugby.com, go to the chat section (register if you haven't) and ENJOY!!! I paid my first visit in weeks tonight and found it to be a thoroughly enjoyable experience. The Scarlet bashers don't know what to do or say!!!

......some Scarlet Fever forum members are stirring like mad on there!!

Some of the ones I enjoyed most!:

http://forum.gwladrugby.com/showthread.php?t=55706

http://forum.gwladrugby.com/showthread.php?t=55532

http://forum.gwladrugby.com/showthread.php?t=55708

(apparently the Blues fans always knew he wasn't joining them!!!! LOL)

Daw dydd y bydd mawr y rhai bychain

Daw dydd ni bydd mwy y rhai mawr.
Sponsored Links

s4r4h View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s4r4h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 7:27pm

i've also heard many blues supporters saying they didnt even want him to go there!

what a massive lie!

any club would have welcomed a talent like stevie there!

ScarletHeart View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 7:34pm
Just joined! Can anybody post (or PM if you dont want othger genuine gwladians to know) who everyone is on there so I can see who Im really talking to.

[IMG]
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 7:40pm
I'm on there as Alun.Scarlet!

I just had a browse round and it's generally full of sh!t!
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 7:48pm
Im as james rees and another username. If anyone wants to know the other one PM me but keep it Schtum. I'm looking forward to winding them up...

[IMG]
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 8:04pm
 My advice to you is not to let the vitriolic attacks against us get to you. Rise above it. There's no need to wind them up. We've had a good week; Cardiff haven't. It may be our turn soon. The Blues really have had a [beep]ty week,really have. They lost to us 5 tries to 1, lost in the race for Stephen's signature and lost today against Borders. Our very own Pwds even posted the Samaritans phone number on Gwlad. No bois, not a good week for them.  
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 8:57pm
I'm on there as Salmidach.. hate the site.. full of moronic idiots who think it's fun to [beep] each other off and swear continuously.. should be right at home really
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Scarletrover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 9:05pm
I like it! Gwlad's activation E-mail ended up in my spam folder

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 4:02pm
been on there one-day and already my blood is boiling. I may last about 2 days if that before i never go on there again and stay here in nice comfy scarletland!

[IMG]
PhilBB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilBB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by james rees james rees wrote:

been on there one-day and already my blood is boiling. I may last about 2 days if that before i never go on there again and stay here in nice comfy scarletland!

Why's that carediffian?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 4:40pm

I can assure you that i was going to have a username just for wind-ups philip but that is not it. I cant/wont go on gwlad anymore as whenever i go on there after 2mins my Anti-virus program comes up and freezes my computer as it corrects the faults. Maybe it has better taste than me and is trying to save me from all the bi***ing and back-stabbing going on there.

(oh and to answer your question you asked me on there (i would tell you on there but i wont in fear of a virus leaking through) my blood is boiling because i read a couple of threads and they were blindly sla***ng each other off. I tend to prefer intelligent debates e.g SF)

[IMG]
PhilBB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilBB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 4:42pm

I can assure you that i was going to have a username just for wind-ups philip but that is not it. I cant/wont go on gwlad anymore as whenever i go on there after 2mins my Anti-virus program comes up and freezes my computer as it corrects the faults. Maybe it has better taste than me and is trying to save me from all the bi***ing and back-stabbing going on there.

(oh and to answer your question you asked me on there (i would tell you on there but i wont in fear of a virus leaking through) my blood is boiling because i read a couple of threads and they were blindly sla***ng each other off. I tend to prefer intelligent debates e.g SF)

A website causes your anti-virus to "freeze" your computer? Wow.
GarP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GarP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 4:44pm

Originally posted by PhilBB PhilBB wrote:

Why's that carediffian?

Get back under your bridge Phil

Good luck finding that outside half you need

/Goes back underneath his own little bridge

PhilBB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilBB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by GarP GarP wrote:

Originally posted by PhilBB PhilBB wrote:

Why's that carediffian?

Get back under your bridge Phil

Good luck finding that outside half you need

/Goes back underneath his own little bridge

I think we'll do well! How does it feel, paying Jones more than Carlos Spencer gets at Northampton or Mehrtens at Harlequins?
Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 4:52pm

Dream on son, and also go back to the whingers and moaners. Cos u sure am a bore here.

PhilBB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilBB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Vulcan Vulcan wrote:

Dream on son, and also go back to the whingers and moaners. Cos u sure am a bore here.

What's there to dream about?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic