Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jonathon Davies on Scrum V

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by fids fids wrote:

Welsh rugby is weaker because of Stradey, you should have merged with swansea, Cardiff with Ponty and we'f be richer for it.

ScrumV must be bad if Fids the Blindside makes his way onto Scarlet Fever to post his trash.  Go back there or to the Cardiff Blues site and tell them that Welsh rugby is weaker because Cardiff didn't merge with the Warriors two years ago, or Newport when rugby went regional.

Inner Turksville.
Sponsored Links

GA PLUM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA PLUM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Originally posted by fids fids wrote:

I'm glad the way your percived is worthy of such a glib reply and just confirms the stereotype turk to the world.

I see.... you're saying one reply confirms a stereotype? a stereotype which you're advocating? You're massively prejudiced and are just sh*t stirring here - people are happy to talk about rugby with other teams' fans but you're just trying to wind people up. I do like your comments on the Scumv website also, nice little gang assembled there.

You should see his posts on the calltoarms website as well.. they drool over every letter typed by this moronic idiot..... Do us a favour Fids.. unless you want to talk about real issues E.G. the state of rugby at Cardiff, what with your club side languishing in the bottom 2 of the welsh prem and the regional side in the bottom 3 of the Celtic League and the signing of a past it superstar just to be used as a PR exercise then carry on... until then please go and frequent the other turk bashing sites of scrum v and gwlad.. But in closing I will say Continue looking west with your Green eyes of Envy........

And as I've already asked PhilBB with no response.. when was the last time the regional/semi-pro sides of Cardiff actually WON anything...........?

Spot on Sal. What envy does to some people......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic