Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Carmarthen Quins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Morale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinsboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Morale
    Posted: 10 January 2006 at 10:54am
Lots of worrying talk on here about the morale in the camp, I hope this doesnt cause any further damage, personally from what I have seen the morale on a saturday is of togetheness fighting the the cause of avoiding relegation. Hopefully we can take this ethic into the game against Maesteg on Saturday and maybe have a run in the cup, but hopefully not at the cost of injuries that would hamper our league survival fight!!!.
Llwyddiant Trwy Ymdrech
Sponsored Links

GA PLUM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA PLUM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 12:02pm
I hope the quins can avoid relegation, just stick together boys and hopefully you'll pull through. Be great if Cardiff went down!

SUPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 4:21pm
we wont go down
super
ma1ogr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ma1ogr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 4:44pm
who dou you reckon will go down then? huge game between drovers and cardiff in a few weeks. if drovers beat cardiff then they will be struggling big time
The Celt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Celt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 10:38pm

cardiff and Maesteg to go down - Ebbw Vale in the playoff

The Cefneithin Cowboy Will Return and Lay his Wrath upon those who crossed him
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 10:41pm
OOOOOO!!!

Maesteg, Gavin erm... Henson land!
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
SUPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 6:39pm
maesteg and ebbw vale to go down and i know my onions
super
i spy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i spy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 6:43pm
dont care as long as its not us
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 6:51pm

Pontypool and Cardiff for the trap door! After what I saw of Poola last week they were poor. Mind you they have pulled a few shock wins out; God only knows how!!

Raving Mad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raving Mad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 7:12pm
Quins to finish 11th!!
The Celt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Celt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 9:08pm

Cardiff have had an emergency meeting since the weekend are looking to use more Blues players and possibly splash their cash to stay.  At the end of the day the players base of experienced Premiership players is quite small and many of the larger old established teams are already looking towards to strengthening for next year to challenge Neath (who by all accounts are losing some backers next year)  Last season the coaches were able to sign up all the experienced players by March.  In the current situation no players will commit to the Quins until or if they become safe.  I am sure that teams would love to pick up Kingy, Ants, Em, Craggs, Thommo, Ben, Polar, Dom, Mason, Babs, Simmo and some of the developing players in the squad.  Major predators would be Llanelli, Swansea, Aberavon, Neath and Bridgend.  And honestly you can no longer claim to be top spenders by a long way.

All those players are welcome inm y eithin team any day

The Cefneithin Cowboy Will Return and Lay his Wrath upon those who crossed him
ma1ogr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ma1ogr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2006 at 9:05am
isn't craggs with the scarlets?
SUPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 7:40pm
emyr jones no chance have you seen the size of him looks like kev jones clone
super
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic