Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Carmarthen Quins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

On His Way

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naughty9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: On His Way
    Posted: 21 February 2006 at 5:45pm
Marc O'Kelly has provisionally signed for Bridgend for next season,met Chris Stephens to thrash out contract last night.
Sponsored Links

star_man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote star_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2006 at 9:32pm
he wont be the only one trying 2 get away!
onlyonedaddo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlyonedaddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 7:33am

I spoke with Polar yesterday, and he assured me that this was not the case and that he was concentrating on this season.

There may be others who could be shown the door instead of walking out, because lets face it their atitude is not right for Division Four let alone the Premiership.

Up the QB's
star_man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote star_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 3:51pm
you going to name names daddo?
SUPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 5:37pm
yea name names you coward
super
i spy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i spy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 5:56pm
The coach has to start looking now for players for next season as the better players are being signed up as early as march, hope we dont lose to many boys,
Mole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 7:56pm

Daddo as the boys say name names or even better tell us to our faces!

I hope Bob Apps has got his shopping list sorted. We desperately need to get some more Premiership experience in the squad, plus hold onto players like simmo, polar, crags, kingy etc. Lose them and we will be up the brown alley without a paddle!

SUPER View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 6:33pm
yea daddo still waiting mush, and mole i totally agree with you.
super
quinsboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinsboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 10:01am
I am the real daddo, I have no idea who onlyonedaddo is, but e is just cashing in on my fame (BBC News Friday night!!!)
Llwyddiant Trwy Ymdrech
secretjak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote secretjak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 4:53pm
Daddo - you looked like a very weird man on TV.  Are you selling puppies or offering boiled sweets?
I wish my wife would let us move back to Bonymaen
quinsboy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinsboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2006 at 7:58am
It was a change to actually see me on TV rather than just beingon there as interference. Big game Saturday boys, hows the training going?
Llwyddiant Trwy Ymdrech
onlyonedaddo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlyonedaddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2006 at 8:10am

OK not the real daddo, but I have been speaking with daddo and he says this is his last year and he will be hanging up his bottles at the end of the season. He thinks the mental drain has taken its toll on him, well you have to agree with him after seeing him on the box!! They must have taken his hair off him at Customs!!!!

All the best Saturday boys unfrotunately I wont be there to watch it.

Up the QB's
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic