Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > RUGBY ARCHIVE > Powergen Cup 2005/06
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFozzie’s fun bus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA PLUM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:22am
Originally posted by laura laura wrote:

Originally posted by Mike Mike wrote:

We're likely to get there about 11 - 11.30. Too early to hang around the car park for hours?

We should try a pub.

This one has been recommended: http://www.fancyapint.com/main_site/thepubs/pub1418.html

I'd love to know what engine is in your Bus Mike. We took 3 hours to go to Wycombe for the Wasps match in Tench's car, and he was Flying in A 2 litre Audi! And beleive me Wycombe is a hell of a lot closer than Twickers. I think you'll be lucky to get there for 12-30ish especially with London Traffic and Service stops!!

It's a Mondeo car not an audi!

Sponsored Links

redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:26am
Originally posted by GA PLUM GA PLUM wrote:

We're likely to get there about 11 - 11.30. Too early to hang around the car park for hours?

We should try a pub.

This one has been recommended: http://www.fancyapint.com/main_site/thepubs/pub1418.html

I'd love to know what engine is in your Bus Mike. We took 3 hours to go to Wycombe for the Wasps match in Tench's car, and he was Flying in A 2 litre Audi! And beleive me Wycombe is a hell of a lot closer than Twickers. I think you'll be lucky to get there for 12-30ish especially with London Traffic and Service stops!!

mondeo or audi, both a lot faster than a bus.

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

laura View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
The Reds' little Mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Scottie Scottie wrote:

Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

You must be travelling with Fozzie Jet, Not easy jet!! C u in the West car park 11am on the dot Mike. Don't be Late!!

we won't be late, the itinerary is sorted!

does the itinerary include 2 hour shirt changes

Nice one Scottie!!
laura View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
The Reds' little Mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 10:05am

We should try a pub.

Wrong, its an Audi not a Mondeo!!
laura View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
The Reds' little Mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 10:17am

We should try a pub.

Ground Control to Planet Grangetown, Come In..... Over?
scarletchick View Drop Down
HUA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 10:25am

Daddy not so cool!!!!!

What greater thrill could there be than to be told you played the game and led the life that showed some kid the way!
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 11:23am

Glad I'm not on the bus with you lot, you argumentative bunch of...................

I'm going to Basra where it's mor peaceful !!

Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

Glad I'm not on the bus with you lot, you argumentative bunch of...................

I'm going to Basra where it's mor peaceful !!

its all part of the experience mun. got to do something to pass the 3 hour journey to twickers
GA PLUM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA PLUM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 3:41pm

We should try a pub.

Wrong, its an Audi not a Mondeo!!

Wrong again BOY SHANTER. Think you find it was a Mondeo.

Pedro Diniz View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:02pm
Anyone know how Bits/Russ/Rissole-head is today??
"I can't see the Germans getting back into this...they've only got Kuntz up front..."
(Alan Hansen, during Euro 96).
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 8:32pm

Originally posted by Pedro Diniz Pedro Diniz wrote:

Anyone know how Bits/Russ/Rissole-head is today??

i've no idea how he is today, but here's a reminder of how he was yesterday!!!!!!

and i'm more than a little worried about plum!!!!!!!!

LOLLOL

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

laura View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
The Reds' little Mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 9:11pm
Plum Tb Plz/Explain This??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic