Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > RANDOM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bigbrother

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 20>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 5:09pm

Thanks for the link sarah, What a great idea!!!!

The "inmates" (as glyn likes to call them) will totally rebel and as for maiking a national anthem for her, thats just genious. Now the game will begin.

How will Glyn cope with having to sing only Suzi's three fav songs? No more "I'm cooking an egg for the very first time a hmm, a hmm" anymore then.

I do see the cruel side though as Suzi strikes me as a really nice person and all this "state of suzi" business is going to make her seem really up herself which she is not. Ah well, she paid £4000 for a ticket so I guess she knew what she was in for.

[IMG]
Sponsored Links

s4r4h View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s4r4h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 1:34pm

http://www.supanet.com/entertainment/big_brother/news/67717/ The_Big_Brother_fix.html

apprently suzie wasn't a random selection in the lottery and she already knew she was going into the house?!?

ScarletHeart View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 3:27pm

I KNEW IT!

She was not "OH MY GOD" or anything when she was "randomly chosen", she just calmly walked into the house.

[IMG]
s4r4h View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s4r4h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 4:34pm
so does that mean that every single ball in the machine was 14??
surely they would have noticed when ashleen pulled one out earlier then told,put it back in,and selected another??
maybe thats why the gold sheet was over the top of it to stop them seeing every ball was the same?as when they started moving they moved too fast too see
rugbylover11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rugbylover11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 8:04pm
All I want to know is how many sympathy hissy fits will Nikky pull as Friday gets evr closer. will she walk around with a quivering bottom lip and cow eyes all day Friday. Who amoungst us will fall for this attempt at getting sympathy.I still think she will make a briliant professional gurner when she gets kicked out. 
s4r4h View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s4r4h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 8:31pm

I want Grace kicked out before her though!
I think if Nikki stays in this friday,she'll be up again next week!
Along with Lisa.

s4r4h View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s4r4h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 9:51pm
they were just disgussing whether they thought it was a stitch up suzie going in but ashleen said the forst ball she pulled out was a 3??
s4r4h View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s4r4h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 5:26pm

http://www.supanet.com/entertainment/big_brother/news/67755/ Eviction_blues.html

Meanwhile, Big Brother bosses have vowed to protect Grace from a hate mob if she is kicked out tomorrow.

They fear crowds will try to attack the back-stabbing blonde and have drafted in the help of riot police.

She has become the most hated housemate ever and bookies have closed their books on Grace becoming the fourth member of the house to be evicted.

After a flurry of activity, including a £6,000 wager from a punter in London, Ladbrokes confirmed she had attracted 95% of the market

sir fonyn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir fonyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2006 at 9:04pm

thats hilariouse i hate grace cant wait untill she goes then i want rid of Lisa and Imogen ! please please please !

Final 3 Glyn, Ashleen and Pete ! GLYN 2 WIN ! GLYN I CURO !

sir fonyns am buth!
!!!!! ....... old people scare me! hi im barry scott and this is cilit bang ! wooh !
s4r4h View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s4r4h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 9:27pm

grace is out!!!

TheMightyCD View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMightyCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by s4r4h s4r4h wrote:

grace is out!!!

...and threw a glass of water over Suzy on the way out.It just shows the type of person she really is, a fucing waner !

connor boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by TheMightyCD TheMightyCD wrote:

grace is out!!!

...and threw a glass of water over Suzy on the way out.It just shows the type of person she really is, a fucing waner !

[waner] i knew there was something odd about that lady
Pigeon Toed Orange Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel..........
westwalesdragon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westwalesdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 11:46pm

Quality entertainment though, quite shocking but it was so funny!

I'd have preferred to see Lisa go tonight as I cant stand her. She reminds me of Mel B off Bo Selecta more and more everyday. 'OOOOH ya Bas***d ya!'

WestWalesDragon

rugbylover11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rugbylover11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 11:00am
Ahhhhh poor Mikey whats he going to do now hes got his bed all to himself. Wonder if he will be blind before the week is out lol or maybe possibly a sprained wrist lol.
s4r4h View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s4r4h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 5:04pm
aww im gutted i didn't see the 10 o clock show but i caught the very end where ashleen and co were in the bedroom talking about some arguement??
how much of a booing did grace het when she left?
what was suzies reaction to the water thrown over her?
ScarletHeart View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 6:16pm

aww im gutted i didn't see the 10 o clock show but i caught the very end where ashleen and co were in the bedroom talking about some arguement??
how much of a booing did grace het when she left?
what was suzies reaction to the water thrown over her?

There was alot of booing for her and lots of banners and they started chanting their own version of a well known footy chant; "Grace is going home, shes going home, she going..."

Unfortunately when they were inside with Davina the people in the studio cheered for her!  Probably got told to do so.

[IMG]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 20>
  Share Topic