Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

world cup or european cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: world cup or european cup
    Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:04pm

If you had to choose one, would it be Wales to win the World Cup in 2007 or Scarlets to win HC in 2007?

I would go for Wales winning the world cup

Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:05pm
Euro cup, club before country for me, always have been always will.
stelracs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stelracs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:11pm
Scarlets HC of course
mc scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mc scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:13pm
Scarlets everytime
Are you the real radio renegade!?
Dewi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dewi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:14pm
Sorry, club before country same as no.6
Ambassador View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ambassador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:16pm

Ewrop of course. Every time.

Oh by the was this thread realy dismissing the preception we're all one eyed. keep it up.  

Take a risk or two, make a few mistakes. As long as you're adventurous I wont mind.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:17pm
Dewi why are you sorry, and why "the same as no 6"?
turkishdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:29pm
HC for me too.i dont subscribe to the idea your country should come first.i go and watch every scarlet games therefore have far more passion for my club.cant remember the last time i was able to get a ticket to go watch wales play anyone big
Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:44pm
Heineken Cup without doubt.
scarlets 4eva View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlets 4eva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 6:47pm
EUROPE WITHOUT A DOUBT
SCARLET FEVER TV - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7pGq1i2jhev2YLcZ89h7Q/videos
Taffscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taffscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Dewi Dewi wrote:

Sorry, club before country same as no.6

Don't say sorry, you're in the majority

Got to agree. Scarlets for the HC.
Daw dydd y bydd mawr y rhai bychain

Daw dydd ni bydd mwy y rhai mawr.
ScarletHeart View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 7:08pm

Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

Dewi why are you sorry, and why "the same as no 6"?

He is sorry because he disagrees with your opinion and he said "the same as no.6" because no.6 said he was a "club before country man" and Dewi obviously feels the same. Why the cross-examination?

(If you didnt mean it in an aggressive way then I've obviously miss-interpreted your post in which case I apologise)

Anyways, I would have to choose Wales Winning the WC. It really is a great buzz when Wales win and it seems to unite the whole country. Also, theres those all important bragging rights.

Edited by ScarletHeart

[IMG]
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 7:20pm

I posted something similar some time ago. If you could have traded Henson's kick against England going over for Stimpson's missing for Leicester in Nottingham, would you have done so? I think the stock answer was definately - but that would only have got us a HC final traded against the Grand Slam.

I would have to plump for a HC victory.

s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

If you had to choose one, would it be Wales to win the World Cup in 2007 or Scarlets to win HC in 2007?

I would go for Wales winning the world cup

A tissue thin choice between the two, but I would go with Wales because I think it would be huge for the country and would give me bragging rights for at least 4 years  

In Pivac we trust
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 7:31pm
Obviously I am in a minority here, while I would love us to win the HC, it would not be at the expense of a world cup, and as SP says 4 years bragging rights over the saes. My question earlier was not meant to be aggressive, just wondering why someone would apologise for expressing their opinion, and if you have read my previous posts on various topics, you see that I am all for freedom of speech
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 7:43pm
scarlets first, without a doubt.
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic