FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ioan Cunningham

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ioan Cunningham
    Posted: 26 September 2006 at 9:23am

Originally posted by laura laura wrote:

Originally posted by scarlet157 scarlet157 wrote:

Saw him bleating in the Sporting on Saturday about being left out v Neef. If he doesn't like the rotation policy he can always go and play for someone else, and anyway the semi-pros have hardly been setting the league alight when he is playing! 

What he said was, that none of the players had been informed of the rotation policy, that's why he was really annoyed at being omitted from the squad. Can't blame him either.
I don't think Ioan has done anything to command a permanent place in the squad.

Not happy that he's gone to the press either...

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Sponsored Links

laura View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
The Reds' little Mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by scarlet157 scarlet157 wrote:

Saw him bleating in the Sporting on Saturday about being left out v Neef. If he doesn't like the rotation policy he can always go and play for someone else, and anyway the semi-pros have hardly been setting the league alight when he is playing! 

What he said was, that none of the players had been informed of the rotation policy, that's why he was really annoyed at being omitted from the squad. Can't blame him either.
NickiF View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickiF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 8:17pm

Neither did I Ian but im surprised as well. You're right 157 llan havent been doing very well this season, they did much better when Ioan was captain. We'd probably be doing much better if Chris Rowe went and played for someone else I know im not alone in my thinking!

redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 6:04pm

I didn't see the article myself, however i am surprised that Ioan spoke to the press on the subject.

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

scarlet157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 6:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic