Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gareth Thomas Is New Welsh Captain

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran
WHAT A KIP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIXX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 3:20pm

i dont know how he'll be as captain. better than charvis because the player respects him and he talks to the players. very rare i saw charvis do that. for captain, i know he's injured at the moment, but i think mcbryde could handle it. steve jones is also another, talks non stop to the forwards and backs. The 3 i would put as candidates would have been mcbryde, jones and thomas. seeing that jones and thomas are in france, could be a prblem.

anyway, hope thomas will do ok!

Parc y Scarlets - Where the Wild Roses Grow so Scarlet and Free
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 3:27pm
says on ceefax that ruddock is starting him at full back for the s.a. game
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 3:33pm
I find it hard to think that our Welsh captain will be playing full-back. I feel that a captain should be in the mixer and not out of the action! But hey it's only my opinion!
DIXX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
WHAT A KIP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIXX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 1:17pm
good point there plum. i agree with you. who would you have chosen? or wot position would you play him?id play him 12 with mjw or robinson as 13.
Parc y Scarlets - Where the Wild Roses Grow so Scarlet and Free
bin laden View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
THE TROPHY CABINET IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin laden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 9:20pm
cmon lets not knock the guy until he has had a chance to prove himself as a captain from whatever position ruddock the liar plays him in.
Yes,I am back with a stewards view on things.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic