Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gavin Thomas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yedarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

I rate Gavin at least as highly as Martyn williams on present form, and would be happy to see him in the Wales squad.

I think he's worthy of a place. A lot of competition in the backrow at the moment though.
Sponsored Links

redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 5:19pm
his attitude and work rate on the field speak volumes!
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Born-and-Bred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Born-and-Bred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 5:54pm
Absolutely agree. Thought Gavin was close to man of the match on Sunday, as he has been nearly every game this season. He's doing a fine job for us, but hope he doesn't get drafted into Wales squad as we need his consistency to keep us going, and I don't think Mike Ruddock will play him anyway. He'll just sit on the sidelines and keep Mark Taylor company!
MikeM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 6:59pm
I've been saying it since his firstr game for us. Quality signing umho
Through Thick And Thin!
Wyn Lewis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wyn Lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 7:18pm
Great thing about Gavin, with all his obvious other qualities, he invariably breaks the gain line. Plenty of power and pace.
DIXX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
WHAT A KIP!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIXX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2004 at 9:55pm
he's a an outstanding and very impressive season so far. i would say he's been our best forward in our early games. It seemed like when the team was down, he'd stand out with his work rate, and for me, his tackling rate per game must be one of the highest in the league.
Parc y Scarlets - Where the Wild Roses Grow so Scarlet and Free
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic