Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get your tickets tomorrow.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merthyr.T.x.scarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2018 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Danelli Danelli wrote:

No nothing at all.My pending transactions usually show up but not in this case.Have A ticket for the game but was just getting an extra one for A friend luckily have not promised them.

Same thing was happening to me but it's finally come out of my bank today 👌
http://www.youtube.com/user/walesxscarlets
Sponsored Links

Danelli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2018 at 8:33am
Money been taken out today 😁
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2018 at 4:36pm
This is good news, haven't checked my account yet, but ticket isn't available for download yet.
Scarlets!!!
KJ74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJ74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 7:49am
Has anyone been sent the link to download their tickets from La Rochelle yet? The money was taken from my account on 5th March. Any idea when la rochelle will upload the tickets? Thanks.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 1:54pm
Still waiting for mine too, in the same position as you by the looks.
Scarlets!!!
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Your tickets will be sent to this email address no later than Wednesday, March 28, remember to print them before you go to the Stadium.

As above....
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Your tickets will be sent to this email address no later than Wednesday, March 28, remember to print them before you go to the Stadium.

As above....

Yeah, I'm just interested to find out why some people have already had PDF emails etc. I've just emailed them directly, so fingers crossed I should receive an answer soon. Thumbs Up

Thank god for Google Translate LOL 
Scarlets!!!
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 2:33pm

Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

As above....

Yeah, I'm just interested to find out why some people have already had PDF emails etc. I've just emailed them directly, so fingers crossed I should receive an answer soon. Thumbs Up

Thank god for Google Translate LOL 

Embarrassed Sorry didn't even think to look to see who I was quoting!! Sorry!!
merthyr.T.x.scarlets View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merthyr.T.x.scarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2018 at 12:20pm
Any news?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merthyr.T.x.scarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2018 at 9:22pm
Had an email from LaRochelle today. Gave me an email for someone from the Scarlets. Turns out they're meant to be sorting them.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2018 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by merthyr.T.x.scarlets merthyr.T.x.scarlets wrote:

Had an email from LaRochelle today. Gave me an email for someone from the Scarlets. Turns out they're meant to be sorting them.
In French or English?
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merthyr.T.x.scarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 12:46pm
Ok so turns out they're being sent out in the post next week from the Scarlets. Not sure how that works for french supporters
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 1:00pm

Ok so turns out they're being sent out in the post next week from the Scarlets. Not sure how that works for french supporters

Perhaps they realised they were all west walian purchases and just handed the process over to us lol.
Danelli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 5:08pm
Not received any email regarding this information as of yet.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote merthyr.T.x.scarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 5:15pm
"We won't be able to do a pdf attachment I am afraid as they are not print at home tickets, I will be able to keep them in the ticket office for collection , I will email you when they are ready but if you can only come along on match day that will be fine as we will be open from 9am until kick off.

Cheers"

This is the email I had
judith View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote judith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 6:56pm

"We won't be able to do a pdf attachment I am afraid as they are not print at home tickets, I will be able to keep them in the ticket office for collection , I will email you when they are ready but if you can only come along on match day that will be fine as we will be open from 9am until kick off.

Cheers"

This is the email I had

Think this is worth sharing far and wide as the e-mail from La Rochelle says that they are print at home tickets and everyone will be e-mailed a link before the match. So if the Scarlets are saying they're not, it needs communicating to everyone who bought tickets via La Rochelle. I assume there'll be loads of us who'll have to collect on the night - I best set off extra early LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic