Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glos tomorrow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glos tomorrow
    Posted: 19 August 2004 at 6:03pm
Can someone please post scores for tomorrow evenings game at Glos?

Sponsored Links

wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 6:35pm

As far as I know there is no Tv coverage of the game tomorrow.

Not sure about radio coverage

I will be at the game, sso if one of the mods/admins are on the web and need the score, i'm sure that I can text someone if I'm not too busy with the old Camera.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 7:48pm
im going to wiz!!
mAce View Drop Down
Founder
Founder
I'm Real

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 7:59pm
all part of the service....
Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 8:40pm
Thank you
Beefs army View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beefs army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 9:05am

If any of the mods/admin are online and get the score from Wiz - can you let me know via text - i'll drop my mobile no later

wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 10:40am

Found this on the Glos site.

Welcome to Gloucester Rugby Broadcasts.

We are pleased to be broadcasting every league game and selected cup games involving Gloucester Rugby live on gloucesterrugbyclub.com. Now fans from across the globe can experience the atmosphere of a Gloucester match live in their living room! Check the fixture list to find out when to tune in.

Click on the Microphone to start the commentary.

A new page will open up, starting the commentary and bringing up a chat page that will enable Gloucester fans from across the globe to exchange views in an open forum.

BBC online The games are broadcast in association with BBC Online. We would suggest that to ensure that you don't miss a kick, tackle or try, you should set up the MatchdayLive platform well in advance.

All audio and video will appear on the MatchDayLive platform and you may need to download various plug-ins and players to receive the service.To download the latest free player click here: Realplayer

If you need any help with MatchdayLive, click here

We hope you enjoy these broadcasts and would appreciate your feedback.

Not sure if Our match will be on there or not

Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 8:16pm
Seems a lot of rubbish to get through, and expense, before you get to the huge downloads, and it wasn't even guaranteed that tonights game was on.
Big deal!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic