Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

elissalde to sign ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 10:03pm
From the money tree at the bottom of the garden of course LOL
Scarlets!!!
Sponsored Links

scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Mike Mike wrote:

Embarrassing rumour. Who on earth at the club leaked that?

JB Elissalde is Toulouse through and through. Even if he was going to leave them, which I severely doubt, why on earth would he come to what is currently a very average team in a mickey mouse league.

Approaching him shows a remarkable lack of reality, letting the press have it is just pathetic.

Why did justin marshall come to this league??
alibongo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alibongo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 11:02pm
Cause he prefers Magners to Guiness!!!!!!
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 11:07pm
And maybe lots of pay every month/week.
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
RichieT View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichieT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 11:15pm

Freddie Michalak was Toulouse through and through. Where's he playing this year Jauzy?

I'd be very suprised if Ellisalde signed for us though. A Southern Hemisphere international would be more realistic as we would be able to pay them more than they currently earn. I don't think that would be the case with top french players.

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2008 at 11:46pm
With the way things have panned out this week, there is no such thing as a suprise with us at the moment. As Stingray ( Troy Tempest the main man, is a double of S Gallyyyharhar) the puppet show used to announce, "Anything can happen in the next half hour,"

What's next week, 10 mins to go,,
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
ragydybyd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragydybyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 12:45pm
From tonights SWEP (TAGGED ON AT THE END OF kING STAYS PIECE)

Meanwhile, Toulouse and France scrum-half Jean-Baptiste Elissalde has dismissed newspaper reports linking him to the Scarlets.

The 30-year-old, in Cardiff for the Heineken Cup semi-final draw, told the Evening Post that he had not heard anything about any such stories and was firmly committed to Toulouse.

"Me? Llanelli? No," he said. "I am staying in Toulouse. There is only one other club I would go to and that is Bayonne, where my father is coach."

Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 1:05pm
But it must be true. A bloke down the pub who once walked past Stradey Park told me!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Gary Coleman Gary Coleman wrote:

But it must be true. A bloke down the pub who once walked past Stradey Park told me!
'Arry Bear told me.
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by no.6 no.6 wrote:

Originally posted by Gary Coleman Gary Coleman wrote:

'Arry Bear told me.

Let the wookie win!
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:05pm
Whilst in Cardiff, he nipped down and was seen in the Stradey car park Wink
multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:12pm

I'm amazed that people on this site don't realise by now that a large number of the stories generated by the press actually start on this site!

The King 'rumours' were started here and the report in the Post was a cut and paste from most of the messages in the thread. If you look at the report about Ellisalde it is basically reporting on the messages in this thread!
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
dantheman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dantheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:25pm
If you look at the first post it says story originated from a Matt Lloyd report
alexandra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by multinational multinational wrote:

I'm amazed that people on this site don't realise by now that a large number of the stories generated by the press actually start on this site!

The King 'rumours' were started here and the report in the Post was a cut and paste from most of the messages in the thread. If you look at the report about Ellisalde it is basically reporting on the messages in this thread!
Spot on. I agree  totally.
Never forget The TANNER BANK
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 6:06pm
i think the ellisalde story was in the wales on sunday/news of the world before it was on here. the thread was a reaction to that story
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic