Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LLANELLI RFC V BEDWAS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LLANELLI RFC V BEDWAS
    Posted: 03 December 2004 at 11:11pm
roll on 2.30 saturday. best of luck to all the boys.
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Sponsored Links

Pedro Diniz View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2004 at 11:17pm
Yeah too right. Side won't be affected by call ups to the regional side (as if they ever are), so a good game looks likely. If we get a performance half as good as the away fixture at the start of the season, I'll be one happy bunny. Chance for the Mike Phillips fans to get a look at his bro, if he plays this time around. You gonna be wearing your Bedwas top, chess??
"I can't see the Germans getting back into this...they've only got Kuntz up front..."
(Alan Hansen, during Euro 96).
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 12:42am
I'd like to see dave hewitt playing for the semi-pro's just to start him on the road to welsh rugby. It's a great oppurtunity to get him to know the calls of the club etc... he can't play for the next 2 weeks anyway so why not give him a run out with llanelli rfc.....?
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 10:04am

Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

I'd like to see dave hewitt playing for the semi-pro's just to start him on the road to welsh rugby. It's a great oppurtunity to get him to know the calls of the club etc... he can't play for the next 2 weeks anyway so why not give him a run out with llanelli rfc.....?

good point!

M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 4:50pm
 Win for Llanelli, 23-14. They made heavy weather of it against a stubborn Bedwas side.
MikeM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 5:12pm

Originally posted by M.M. M.M. wrote:

Win for Llanelli, 23-14. They made heavy weather of it against a stubborn Bedwas side.

And a terrible ref

Through Thick And Thin!
Pedro Diniz View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2004 at 11:47pm
The ref was atrocious, nothing else can be said about him, though he did look like Pwllender a little, so that explains a hell of a lot.

We knew after today's game that we had been in a scrap, and even though we wasted a few chances, those who were there surely must have witnessed the try of the season during the first half - not certain who scored it, but it was AWESOME!! Team work at its best - are you watching regional squad!?!?!?
"I can't see the Germans getting back into this...they've only got Kuntz up front..."
(Alan Hansen, during Euro 96).
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2004 at 8:12am
i must agree about the try, best i've seen this season. ref was useless but the boys did take their foot off the gas in the second half though. good result in the end.

pwllendprincess View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pwllendprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2004 at 11:06pm
gutted, i was so tired after workin all week and on satruday that i didnt make it down there
PwllEnd Princess (P.E.P) xxxx
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 10:25am

Just to pick up on something you said earlier Salmidach, about Hewett playing for the semi-pros, do they use the same calls etc as the Scarlets?

turnouversrule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turnouversrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 10:48am
Yeah we do it helps with continuity when boys step up or down
Becs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2004 at 5:12pm
it was a good win well done boys!
BECS!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic