Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > OTHER SPORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

reds champs 2007/08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by TonduTurk TonduTurk wrote:

Originally posted by no.6 no.6 wrote:

great result last nite, well done boys.

Only spoilt by a rude person walking away when I said helloWink
A shame there weren't more there, but it was a pretty good crowd and a good atmosphere. The £3 entrance fee could have been more widely advertised as well!

Anyway, After all these years the title comes to Stebo, fully deserved as they've played some really entertaining football this year. Rhys Griffiths 100 goals for the Reds in 93 games! With 55 this season (so far) I believe he will be the recipient of the Uefa golden boot award! 

sorry mate, i was wandering around lost, trying to find plum and curly.

i dont think rhys griff will have the golden boot as there's a point system now and i think he only gets half a point for every goal compared to e.g. ronaldo who has 1 point for every goal as he plays in a higher-standard league
How can you get lost in Stebo?LOL
Sponsored Links

TonduTurk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 3:35pm

great result last nite, well done boys.

Only spoilt by a rude person walking away when I said helloWink
A shame there weren't more there, but it was a pretty good crowd and a good atmosphere. The £3 entrance fee could have been more widely advertised as well!

Anyway, After all these years the title comes to Stebo, fully deserved as they've played some really entertaining football this year. Rhys Griffiths 100 goals for the Reds in 93 games! With 55 this season (so far) I believe he will be the recipient of the Uefa golden boot award! 
sorry mate, i was wandering around lost, trying to find plum and curly. i dont think rhys griff will have the golden boot as there's a point system now and i think he only gets half a point for every goal compared to e.g. ronaldo who has 1 point for every goal as he plays in a higher-standard league

How can you get lost in Stebo?LOL
i get lost wherever i go

i got lost going from llanelli to aberystwyth for the semi-final
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic