Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > FOR SALE / WANTED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Desperate for HC Final Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munster Thick&Thin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Desperate for HC Final Tickets
    Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:33am

Hi Scarlets Fans,

I was on my way to your club for a good old fashioned rugby day out for the Magners League Game on 3rd May, when my car stopped outside Cardiff. So I never made it to you and was most disappointed. I was even more disappointed to find out I missed a cracker of a game. Well Murphy's law struck. I had travelled to Cardiff Blues for a match earlier in the season and enjoyed the day out so much, I will be making a habit of travelling to Wales for the ML games in future. So I will be back to try again.

I will not lie, I am coming to you cap in hand to see if there is even the remotest chance that you have tickets for the Heineken Cup Final in Cardiff. I hope you don't think it too presumptuous of me.

Yes I am quite nuts about my team, as I'm sure all of you are about Scarlets and I will be in Cardiff anyway weather I get tickets or not. I have a number of people travelling over to the UK who as yet have not got tickets. While we may not get tickets for everyone, if there is any chance of tickets I will gladly accept offers for a pair at face value. I'm afraid that I can't pay more than the original price on a point of principle. As you will probably have already experienced yourselves, there has been some unashamed profiteering going on with HC matches, particularly the most anticipated clashes and this isn't what the love of the game is about.

I hope you can help me out.
Ever Faithful
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic