Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

peter allen a disgrace .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: peter allen a disgrace .
    Posted: 11 January 2009 at 6:25pm
peter(homer)allen what a disgrace last night,robbed the blues of a deserved victory,the referees in the professional game must become more accountable,and seem to be consistent,as david young said after the game last night,that is the 2nd game that allen as cost them this season,he mentioned,that the blues were robbed at munster by the same official .
Sponsored Links

kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 7:04pm
totally agree with you there 157,they were dubious decisions to say the least!! a blues victory would have been a good result for the scarlets as well!!.however one thing i will say though,is that although it was hard for the blues the simple fact is ,had the blues taken the restart after robinsons dropgoal then they woudn't have been in that position to give the penalty away.
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2009 at 7:13pm
Pen against the SH was mad - Yes, it was an offense, but it was immaterial to the play.
The one for not releasing - Well, I have to disagree with it.

I thought he was having a reasonable game until then too.
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
PearlJam View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
IT skilled man of detail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PearlJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2009 at 9:58am
How many times have we been robbed by bad decisions against us against Munster?

Both last season (penalty 5 minutes into injury time) and this season. I think Munster get the swing of the refereeing decisions.

Everyone loves the Irish, don't they? 
If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.
Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2009 at 9:30am
Originally posted by PearlJam PearlJam wrote:

How many times have we been robbed by bad decisions against us against Munster?

Both last season (penalty 5 minutes into injury time) and this season. I think Munster get the swing of the refereeing decisions.

Everyone loves the Irish, don't they? 

Can't fault our referee for this season's decision against Munster. Manu totally to blame.

However, the decision in Dublin ranked almost alongside ours against Leicester in Nottingham (although hardly as important) for being totally wrong.

Foel Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foel Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2009 at 7:41pm
It was an appalling decision against The Blues.How Gethin Jenkins was meant to roll away from the ruck with so many men on top of him is beyond me.Referees really need to apply common sense in situations like that.Did you have to mention Nottingham Abbey!!!I had just started to get over that!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic