Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ceirion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pwllendprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ceirion
    Posted: 07 January 2005 at 12:24am
has anyone seen the article in the Llanelli Star today, its at the back, some woman thinks Ceirion is going to leave next season and he will b playing in a regional side, but not ours?
PwllEnd Princess (P.E.P) xxxx
Sponsored Links

Pedro Diniz View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:41am
If he did leave, then obviously someone out there thinks he is good enough to play regional rugby. I'd hate to see him leave, I think we're seeing the best of him this season, and would love to see how next season goes for him with us. If he were to spread his wings, then all the best to him.
"I can't see the Germans getting back into this...they've only got Kuntz up front..."
(Alan Hansen, during Euro 96).
Chesswithdeath View Drop Down
Founder
Founder
www.chesswithdeath.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chesswithdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:44am
I just hope our apparent reluctance to promote these lads this season wont come back to haunt us - god knows we'll be losing half of the senior players anyway!
connor boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 12:36pm
thats the only thing wrong with up and coming players,just has they're about to shine,something/someone always comes along,to take them else where
Pigeon Toed Orange Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel..........
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 1:01pm

Well I feel for Ceiron. he's playing good rugby and has to watch bowen and thomas play so badly and he doesn't even get a look in. can't see him going to another region. the other 3 regions have good quality O/H's.

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Delboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 1:22pm

NEVER BELIEVE WHAT A PSYCHIC SAYS - SHE ALSO SAID OLD CASTLE WORKS WILL GET KNOCKED DOWN - TALK ABOUT STATING THE OBVIOUS, WHAT A LOAD OF NONSENSE.

redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Delboy Delboy wrote:

NEVER BELIEVE WHAT A PSYCHIC SAYS - SHE ALSO SAID OLD CASTLE WORKS WILL GET KNOCKED DOWN - TALK ABOUT STATING THE OBVIOUS, WHAT A LOAD OF NONSENSE.

absolutely.

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

commissioner View Drop Down
Octopus Bust Hands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commissioner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 9:08pm
Never belive the press
Pwllender View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
PWLLEND ELITIST

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pwllender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Delboy Delboy wrote:

Eh ? The Old Castle Works will most probably be there when I'm 80 and the same plans to have a 10 screen cinema there will still exist  !

APATHY, ITS BORING.
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2005 at 11:40am
She stated the obvious so much. everything she said about the development of llanelli is already known. what a waste of a page, but what do you expect from the rag of the llanelli star.
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic